Belgian Football talents

Belgian guy

ilome mboyo and decamargo emigrated to belgium thats a huge difference.

Emigrated? Remind me where Januzaj lives. The point is, Belgium is as guilty of benefiting from having ex-colonial footballers and of having footballers that were born elsewhere as anyone else. It is disingenuous to suggest otherwise. You can't get grumpy over Januzaj and then completely ignore the Doctor Congolongans.

Exactly.

not sure what makes us look sillier

the fact that roy is talking up a Belgian born, declared for Albania 18 year old who has a grand total of 3 utd appearances, as a potential future England star

or the fact that under our own FA's home nation rules he wouldn't be allowed to play for England and our own manager / nobody at the FA has been clever enough to notice

its a disgrace the FA is trying to make him egliable for england... thats just silly....

I sincerely hope that Januzaj tells the FA and Hodgson to stick their 'offer' up their arses and chooses Belgium.

This is really how desperate England are.

This.

• Like 1

its a disgrace the FA is trying to make him egliable for england... thats just silly....

Not really, benteke was born in dr Congo afterall. Either way januzaj will be better off with Belgium

its a big difference ever heard of emigration?

So what has Januzaj done if not emigrate to England at the age of 16?

16 is too late. 

If he came when he was like 6 that would be ok.

Not really, benteke was born in dr Congo afterall. Either way januzaj will be better off with Belgium

16 is too late. 

Why?

16 is too late. 

Oh so there Is a cut off age in which moving to a different country is termed as emigration?

Fwiw I think It stinks, but rules are rules and as pointed out above this goes on with many nations.

16 is too late. 

Why?

At 16 he is basically an adult who has grown up in Belgium.

If he came aged 6 he would have gone to school in England, been raised in England and have an English accent - e.g. Zaha and Sterling.

He would be no different to other English people except the place on his birth certificate.

16 is too late. 

Oh so there Is a cut off age in which moving to a different country is termed as emigration?

Fwiw I think It stinks, but rules are rules and as pointed out above this goes on with many nations.

Gareth Bale will not be Spanish in a few years time. He'll still be Welsh.

If he moved to Spain aged 4 then he would be Spanish now.

So there has to be a cut off age.

i feel to having to apologiezen for my heavy emotions it just sucks to lose januzaj :(

out of intrest, would you still be upset if he chose to play for Albania, i can understand your frustration if he chose to represent England (which he wont) but he has a lot of ties with Albania

i feel to having to apologiezen for my heavy emotions it just sucks to lose januzaj :(

out of intrest, would you still be upset if he chose to play for Albania, i can understand your frustration if he chose to represent England (which he wont) but he has a lot of ties with Albania

no in that case i would understand his desision. and i would wish him good luck.

I predict he will play for Albania, but we will see.

the bondsman of albania said he has little hope that he will play for albania. 

Â