Belgian Football talents

Belgian guy

Has Januzai done enough to go? I wouldn't have thought so

pre christmas, yes, since christmas, no

he needs his form to have been the other way round, i think if he was in his september / october form now then it would be very hard not to select him

Making a rule where a player has to have appeared at least once in qualifying would sort that out.

did Ronaldo compete in 2002 qualifiers. not sure he did

as for Januzaj I don't think he will go to world cup as has not really been in united team recently. seems to have faded out

Making a rule where a player has to have appeared at least once in qualifying would sort that out.

as for Januzaj I don't think he will go to world cup as has not really been in united team recently. seems to have faded out

I expect him to go. I imagine he negotiated with Belgian and struck a deal where one of the hot prospects picks them and in return he goes to this world cup.

as for Januzaj I don't think he will go to world cup as has not really been in united team recently. seems to have faded out

I expect him to go. I imagine he negotiated with Belgian and struck a deal where one of the hot prospects picks them and in return he goes to this world cup.

Everyone who knows marc wilmots know that he doesn't give anyone garranties or negotiate. it was januzaj himself who contacted wilmots to declare his future to belgium thats also staded by his manager. januzaj did not ask for any garranties he has to prove his worth to wilmots in the prep time before the WQ against luxemburg sweden and tunesia.

What's happened to Thorgan Hazard, wasn't he meant to be up there with his brother?

He's playing atm for Zulte waregem but it is mentioned that he probaply wil be loaned out to a premier league club next season. or a bundesliga club. 

• 2 weeks later...

Januzaj in 30 man provisional World Cup Squad.

Squad is:

Goalkeepers: Courtois, Mignolet, Casteels/Proto.

Defenders: Alderweireld, Vanden Borre, Ciman, Kompany, Van Buyten, Vermaelen, Lombaerts, Vertonghen

Midfielders: Witsel, Defour, Fellaini, Dembélé, Chadli, De Bruyne.

Forwards: Lukaku, Origi, Hazard, Mertens, Mirallas, Januzaj.

Â