Belgian Football talents

Belgian guy

How good is Lukaku going to be? Everytime I see him he gets better and better. Honestly think in a couple of yrs time he will be the best out and out striker in world football. To this day I can't understand what Mourinho is thinking of letting him go this yr.

Considering Benteke and Lukaku's heritage and the size of their population I expect DR Congo to be doing better e.g.getting to the final World Cup qualification round.

This is perplexing, what does their heritage have to do with anything unless you mean foreign born Congolese players swill be helping them get better.

Update: Zakaria bakkali has choses to represent Belgium and rejects morroco.

Wow. Great news for you guys. Have to say it`s certainly looking great there, if he is trained properly the sky is the limit. Man that is unreal, golden generation indeed but it keeps on going. 

• Like 1

Wow. Great news for you guys. Have to say it`s certainly looking great there, if he is trained properly the sky is the limit. Man that is unreal, golden generation indeed but it keeps on going. 

yea i know its crazy wer so little country but are 6th of the world in ranking im so proud  :wub:

yea i know its crazy wer so little country but are 6th of the world in ranking im so proud  :wub:

yes and your ranking will keep rising. Potentially the best team in Europe I think! Now the Spanish team are getting old.

• Like 1

yes and your ranking will keep rising. Potentially the best team in Europe I think! Now the Spanish team are getting old.

True, but if they keep producing players like Isco, then they will be fine.

Germany still have a better pool of players to be best in Europe

Not for Strikers :)

Â