Manchester United

BOF

From the outside I think Schneiderlein and Schweinsteiger have been poor signings. Schweinsteiger was a brilliant player in his prime but his legs seem gone and not sure what he offers instead of Carrick

as for Depay he might turn our good but looks woeful at moment, he probably needs a loan at a team lower down the league to shine

Obv sample sizes etc etc and they was running hot for large periods of season scoring a huge amount of chances which isn't sustainable but Still weird he's left out.

1 - Manchester United have lost just one of 15 games with Morgan Schneiderlin starting and five of 11 without him. 

Edited by gharperr

Schneiderlin's a very good player, if anything for his energy. Man. United need that with their 30 year old + players in central midfield.

I don't rate Memphis, maybe in time he'll develop into the next Ronaldo but he's miles off and that header back for the first goal is one of the worst pieces of defending I've seen in a while.

Christian Santos is scoring a million goals in the Dutch league for NEC, no one's signing him for 20m +, think United got taken to the cleaners on that one.

17 minutes ago, CarewsEyebrowDesigner said:

I don't think the players fancy it. They need to get shot of all those that played under SAF and start again.

Easier said than done. Who in their right mind would take Wayne Rooney at this point?  He's got three and a half seasons of a £300k a week contract remaining at Old Trafford so he's not going to be cheap is he? 

United is a club rotten to the core at the moment and I still think blame left on Ferguson. He didnt leave any good young players for MOyes to build on. Except De Gea they have no young top players that was left at the club at the time

Wenger said he signs players not just thinking of himself but for the club long term if he was to leave

LVG has bought some younger players like Darmian, Depay and Martial clearly looking to the future. Problem is they've not cut it consistently. 

...and Wenger has also bought in some older players with no plan for the future at all.

Not quite true, wenger is still signing a 16/17 year old pretty much every summer, they just tend not to be mentioned that much

Recently it's been dragomir, Adelaide, beilik, chambers (obviously big news) he's also brought bellerin and coquelin through in to first teamers

1 hour ago, Genie said:

LVG has bought some younger players like Darmian, Depay and Martial clearly looking to the future. Problem is they've not cut it consistently. 

...and Wenger has also bought in some older players with no plan for the future at all.

That's the problem signing a 98 year arrogant douche who justs wants one last trophy on his CV.

30 minutes ago, Zatman said:

If Wenger left today the new manager would have Sanchez, Walcott, Ozil, Ox, Gibbs, Giroud all in their prime

Ferguson left De Gea and maybe Rooney

Young, Januza, Valencia, Smalling, Jones... All title winners. 

Â