Manchester United

BOF

The best suggestion I’ve seen is ten Hag to continually name him in the match day squad as a substitute, then try and bring him on in the 93rd minute. 

For every single game. 

Every time he flounces off fine him a week’s wage. Would save them a few million.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

I think in the summer it was similar well from Ten Hag. I suspect some people higher up at United didnt want to lose such a marketable player

Don't think they could have got rid of him without making a huge loss so they keep him for being marketable. 

6 hours ago, BOF said:

"Rats"

5 hours ago, Genie said:

Wow, he’s doing himself no favours is he. 

The rest of the “rats” too.

Absolutely shocking

Disgusting really, he's made his money from the "rats".

Always thought Ronaldo to be a horrible t*** and he continues to justify my opinion of him.

His behaviour at the World Cup will be interesting, he's on a tightrope it would seem with all this crying for help! 

Ronaldo has pointed out the problems manure have while throwing a tantrum. The fact is they still have these problems. Out of control diets,outdated facilities and a manager who has  no control over discipline at the club. He will leave with a payoff and manure will continue to decline. I love it.

• Haha 1

He has pointed out what people think about United. He did it the wrong way being a current player but United fans will eat it up as they need a hero....if was a Villa player doing similar I would be fuming

4 hours ago, Mic09 said:

What I enjoy about this is that even when they are improving, getting Ten Hag, a solid manager, getting transfers like Martinez, they are still declining.

The problems they have are so deep rooted that the owners need to be onboard and interested enough to sort it out, improve facilities. I'm old enough to remember manure pre Ferguson and it wasn't very pretty, I can see them going the same way now.

With other clubs having larger resources they are really in a slow decline that looks pretty terminal, glory hunters will look elsewhere for guaranteed success, just like Ronaldo is. :popcorn:😁

56 minutes ago, tinker said:

The problems they have are so deep rooted that the owners need to be onboard and interested enough to sort it out, improve facilities. I'm old enough to remember manure pre Ferguson and it wasn't very pretty, I can see them going the same way now.

With other clubs having larger resources they are really in a slow decline that looks pretty terminal, glory hunters will look elsewhere for guaranteed success, just like Ronaldo is. :popcorn:😁

My friend's son said a few weeks back he's not a villa fan any more he's supporting man u. He's 8. I was like jesus christ at least pick City you know the team winning everything

20 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

My friend's son said a few weeks back he's not a villa fan any more he's supporting man u. He's 8. I was like jesus christ at least pick City you know the team winning everything

I hope your friend disowned him?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

Not quite but he has to sleep in the outdoors kennel and gets a bucket of fish heads to eat once a week

Fair. Otherwise they will never learn. 

1 hour ago, VillaJ100 said:

I wouldn't worry about that, most children grow out of it.....

6 hours ago, Xela said:

I hope your friend disowned him?

Should've just taken him to the recent game and sat him in the Holte End, he'd have learnt the error of his ways very quicky.

Strange time to do that team switch anyway unless he was seduced by Man. United's europa wins against the might of Ominia Nicosia. Or he decided to support Ronaldo FC but I can see the flaw in that....

Â