Manchester United

BOF

42 minutes ago, villa89 said:

No chance. He was past it at Juve, its time for him to head to the US.

Not sure US is a welcome place for him 

Chelsea only seems to insist on signing him last summer and he likes to get involved in transfers by the sounds of it

37 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Is there anyone in the Champions League last 16 that would reasonably take him?  

I know he’s after continuing to play in that competition to maintain his records to feed his ego.

the only one who might try would be PSG but that would just be a way to get Messi/Ronaldo on the pitch together

40 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Is there anyone in the Champions League last 16 that would reasonably take him?  

I know he’s after continuing to play in that competition to maintain his records to feed his ego.

Club Brugge if his wage demands are reasonable. Maybe Frankfurt or Leipzig just for the marketing.

2 hours ago, mjmooney said:

I have two daughters, both born in Leeds. The older signed up as a Villa fan very early on, and got taken to countless games, home and away. Started in the North Stand, graduated to the Holte at age 10. Her younger sister, in a bid for self-assertion, opted for Leeds United. She was surprised that I accepted this, but I explained that it's perfectly OK to support your local team. She asked what I would have thought if she'd supported Manchester United. My reply? "Wouldn't affect me in the slightest... because you'd be living in the garden shed". She approved. 

I like your older daughter better than your younger daughter 👍

27 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

Saudis will be straight in there 

I think I saw a quote from the Piers Morgan interview where he said the reported 300m offer to go out there was genuine.

Maybe that was why he wanted out in the summer, and why he wants out now. 

Just now, mikeyp102 said:

I’d love it if no one went in for Ronaldo 

It’ll be like a reverse auction. He’ll start off wanting £500k per week and his agent will gradually lower his demands until eventually someone bites. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Genie said:

I think I saw a quote from the Piers Morgan interview where he said the reported 300m offer to go out there was genuine.

Maybe that was why he wanted out in the summer, and why he wants out now. 

Ah I meant for Man U

• Thanks 1

Just now, El Zen said:

I’d love that, I think. Could be a disaster for them.

Newcastle wont touch him. They have hired sensible people like Ashworth and havent spent big on a name like everybody expected

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Newcastle wont touch him. They have hired sensible people like Ashworth and havent spent big on a name like everybody expected

I think you’re right, but one can dream.

10 hours ago, Jareth said:

United selling up as well as Liverpool. 

Numerous challenges. Firstly the asking price no one is paying 9 billion for them esp with the global issues going on. Even if your stinking rich why would you buy a football club right now esp when you have teams like city and newcastle?

The second challenge is liverpool is also up for sale.

Third challenge is the amount of investment needed at utd in terms of stadium first team etc why would you want utd when you can buy liverpool for a lot cheaper?

7 hours ago, Zatman said:

Only isak

Still very early days for that to change.  Think your kidding yourself if you think they wont at some stage

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Only isak

Still very early days for that to change.  Think your kidding yourself if you think they wont at some stage

Isak isn't a bug name though

Bale or Coutinho would be a big name signing and were available and they sensibly said No

Â