VillaGoMarching

20 hours ago, KentVillan said:

That Cash tackle was a pure yellow, cynical and pointless, but an everyday nothing foul most of the time, and now with the news that Bentancur is ok it looks like Spurs fans got conned by their own player not being able to take a knock

I was travelling over the weekend, managed to see the highlights and saw the foul, and only today do I find out there is any controversy? 

It was careless and not well timed, but not unlike fouls we see happening in every game?

An easy yellow, move on.

Why is this foul even a conversation? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheMelvillan said:

The bit that annoys me about the cash tackle is the Spurs fans moaning that he was just back form injury so Cash should have gone easy on him.

Nope.

If he's on the pitch he'll be treated like any other player. If he is still too fragile he shouldn't be on the pitch. Simple enough

What are we saying here,  players should read the opposition medical history? If someone pulled a muscle in the last 2 weeks they should go 80% on them, if someone had a cold last week maybe only 75% during the sprint.

What a load of crap. You are on the pitch, you play like anyone else. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Absolute mentalists...

Absolutely bonkers. It wasn't even that bad of a challenge. Sure it was a yellow card and he got punished for it. It was unfortunate that Bentancur bruised his ankle but that's football. 

16 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Absolute mentalists...

The amount of acne, BO and micropenis in that thread. Almost want Matty Cash to make this a regular thing against Spurs, seek and destroy on their most injury prone player.

Truly bonkers though, and as much as it’s very funny for us, must be genuinely unpleasant for the player and his family … madness that it was all over a pretty mundane foul that you see every week 

On 27/11/2023 at 16:20, tomav84 said:

so after all the hate towards cash (and his family) from rattled spurs fans for crippling bentacur, turns out he has a minor bruise and will be fine for the weekend. what a load of fuss over nothing

Dunno where you heard that. He is out for 10 weeks.

That shit from cash tbh

Bad tackle from Matty. But not dangerous in my opinion. Under the current rules you couldnt say it was out of control either. The thing is if his type of tackles become straight reds then you will be struggling to get enough players on the pitch.  Gutted for Bentancur . Its bad luck though. Cash is the softest player in our squad and i bet he is really upset about it. We used to feel the same about Ben Mee didnt we. 

6 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Absolutely bonkers. It wasn't even that bad of a challenge. Sure it was a yellow card and he got punished for it. It was unfortunate that Bentancur bruised his ankle but that's football. 

Yep was a tackle you see every game in the Premier League. Cash was stupid but was no malice in it and Bentancur was unlucky. Kamara and Digne made more "dangerous" tackles in the game and Romero does weekly

Maybe if they banned cynical tackles they wouldnt have this situation

• Like 1

6 hours ago, KentVillan said:

The amount of acne, BO and micropenis in that thread. Almost want Matty Cash to make this a regular thing against Spurs, seek and destroy on their most injury prone player.

Truly bonkers though, and as much as it’s very funny for us, must be genuinely unpleasant for the player and his family … madness that it was all over a pretty mundane foul that you see every week 

It's always good to remember that most of these people are straight up kids. I saw one the other day arguing with someone and he didn't even know who Tony Pulis was. The guy was telling him that if Ange plays Pulis-ball, you might get a good result and he was like "Pulis?". How could you take anyone seriously who just started watching football during the Trump administration?

Cry me a river's spurs 😢 we've had 3 possible 4 key players out all season, Mings, Ramsey, Moreno & Beundia were massive for us in that run in to snatch a European place, nobody is crying at our club & we're sitting 4th currently, they've had a couple weeks now without a few key players & there having a melt down, media are off on one saying poor spurs, got to feel for them 🤦‍♂️ feck em & the abuse cash is getting over this is scandalous, it was a yellow card tackle end of, coming from them also when 2 weeks ago Christian Moreno nearly snapped someone leg with his red card challenge 🤦‍♂️ & as for Jamie Ohara, that's embarrassing 😫

Â