VillaGoMarching

14 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

You think they might go for ollie to replace?

I can only think that Levy has stalled them whilst they line up his replacement, otherwise whoever they go in for now will cost them nigh on most of the Kane money.

I think they'll hold fire on a replacement til January and sign Toney.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I think Kane will bottle it and stay in the UK. Doesn't strike me as the type to go abroad. 

I’m not so sure. Bayern must have some confidence he’ll be willing to sign otherwise why continue negotiating a fee with Spurs? 

Good luck to him if he goes - he’ll finally pick up silverware and probably manage to extend his career by several seasons.

Also, it really does hamstring Spurs’ season 😂

5 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I doubt negotiations would have gotten this far if Kane didn't want to go.

He'll go

This. He's almost certainly agreed, or nearly finalised, personal terms already. 

8 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Not sure Ollie would go there tbh. 

I think there's 0% chance we would accept a bid of essentially any price this close to the start of the season. Just like when Arsenal tried to sign Douglas Luiz on deadline day last season, it'll be 'no we're not open to discussion'. 

• Like 1

Don’t think Ollie would go there, over here he is the main man and is basically guaranteed to play all the big games. Spurs fans are entitled and will want someone else leading the line after a season, especially after he misses some sitters. 

In their eyes no one will be able to live up to kane and that is the standard they are expecting, so anyone who replaces him, it’s a thankless task really.

i also think Ollie is very settled here and realised that he has the chance to go places under Emery, spurs are in a rebuild stage and he might consider it a bit of a sideways move…if he was moving clubs I think it would be the next tier up such as arsenal, man United, maybe Chelsea 

Â