VillaGoMarching

33 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Just can't see him going there.  If his ambition is to win trophies, he'll be wanting to stay in Europe at the very least.

He must be perfectly used to not winning stuff by now.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Just can't see him going there.  If his ambition is to win trophies, he'll be wanting to stay in Europe at the very least.

Its either win trophies or Shearer record that he is chasing

10 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Its either win trophies or Shearer record that he is chasing

Why not both? Could see Chelsea, United and possibly Newcastle in for him on a free next summer. Arsenal if they fancy watching Spurs fans implode and City even if the rumours of a Haaland release clause are true.

14 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Why not both? Could see Chelsea, United and possibly Newcastle in for him on a free next summer. Arsenal if they fancy watching Spurs fans implode and City even if the rumours of a Haaland release clause are true.

I really wouldnt be surprised if Newcastle bid very last minute and throw in Wilson in return

Its the statement signing for them too that they need

58 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Spuds are stupid. 

Kane isn't signing the contract and they could get £85 million and sell him abroad so he wouldn't haunt them by scoring against them in the PL.

Kane should force it through...

CultFigureImage.jpg.2a3b68408ab4bba5517040c51cbd27d2.jpg

Hmmm... I have mixed feelings about you inserting Kenneth into yourself.

On 07/08/2023 at 15:34, The_Steve said:

Spurs continue to be hilarious. They aren’t going to get a better deal if Bayern pull out. 

They really are, it’s so rare that you would find a recent champions league and premed league runners up being the leagues laughing stock but it seems like that’s the case with spurs. Even when they were overachieving I don’t think any real football people were taking them seriously and this glorious Kane fiasco shows why. If he has any sense which is doubtful but if he does he will see out his contract and demand a signing fee of £80+ million next year for saving which ever club he goes to a huge transfer fee. The other thing I find strange about Kane is 5 years ago at the age of 25 when he had been banging in goals for 2/3 seasons why did he sign a 6 year contract ? That seems agent sackingly stupid to me. Why wouldn’t he just sign for 3 years with an option to extend. It seems to me that the only people to benefit were spurs by keeping him two years longer than he wanted but hey looks like they even messed that up with a 8th place finish despite his 30 goals and then losing him for free 🤡

11 hours ago, duke313 said:

Watched some of their game with Barca.They looked good going forward, but they will be ripped to pieces at the back.

That's Ange-ball.

Going to take a while for the central defenders to work out when to stick and when to twist. Same happened with Celtic when he took over - they copped a few hidings.

The question will be: Will he last until it clicks?

1 hour ago, ozvillafan said:

That's Ange-ball.

Going to take a while for the central defenders to work out when to stick and when to twist. Same happened with Celtic when he took over - they copped a few hidings.

The question will be: Will he last until it clicks?

Its only pre season but they havent kept a clean sheet in the 4 games and have shipped 9

Brentford are a team that could easily put 4 past them on the weekend

Just now, stewiek2 said:

Just broke on Talksport - Bayern have €100m offer accepted by Spurs for Harry Kane.

Would be funny now if Bayern low ball Kane in the wages and he turns them down 😂

Â