VillaGoMarching

28 minutes ago, delboy54 said:

Agree, but Kane likes being the big fish in a little pond, not sure if he leaves Spuds to Bayern he will be that anymore.

We seem to forget also that every week when Kane falls over and he cons the ref, because the ref thinks Kane is England captain and therefore Kane doesnt cheat and gives Kane the decision. Not sure he will get that at Bayern

I think you've accidently figured out why he's won F all in his career.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

I don't think Spurs want Harry Kane to sign a new contract - they can't really afford to be paying him north of Ā£300k a week and they really don't want to be doing that when he's 34.

He's too big for em.

Ā 

Levyā€™s backed them into a corner. Itā€™s also not unrealistic that Kane could wait another year and leave on a free. Heā€™s not getting a monster contract at Spurs no matter what the London media claim.Ā 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

Bayern Munich have told Spurs they want a decision by the end of Friday over whether they are prepared to sell Kane.Ā 

They haven't responded.Ā  If i was bayern id move on then make a bid 15m lower 2 days before window shuts

Levy is a right idiot screwing spurs over if he dont accept this bid

Levy should have just let Kane go to City last year. As with Grealish, these things are painful, but if a player wants out and thereā€™s a lot of money on the table, you rarely do yourselves any favours in the long term by trying to fight it

8 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

Levy should have just let Kane go to City last year. As with Grealish, these things are painful, but if a player wants out and thereā€™s a lot of money on the table, you rarely do yourselves any favours in the long term by trying to fight it

It's not like it paid off for them either as he was a shade off all season and they didn't even get Europe or a cup.Ā 

5 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

It's not like it paid off for them either as he was a shade off all season and they didn't even get Europe or a cup.Ā 

He scored 30 in the league. Tied career best. Flop in the CL thou with just 1 in 8

16 minutes ago, sne said:

He scored 30 in the league. Tied career best. Flop in the CL thou with just 1 in 8

But they finished 8th. Iā€™m not sure anyone is benefiting from this being dragged out any longer (except for us being able to laugh at Spurs)

Just now, KentVillan said:

But they finished 8th. Iā€™m not sure anyone is benefiting from this being dragged out any longer (except for us being able to laugh at Spurs)

Just saying that Kane didn't have a poor season. Spurs certainly did but Kane did his part.

10 minutes ago, sne said:

Just saying that Kane didn't have a poor season. Spurs certainly did but Kane did his part.

He knocked a few in but whenever I seen them play he didn't really look great. He also didn't seem to score for ages at start of the season, I know I had him in bloody dream team. I wonder how many of those 30 were dived for penalties

1 hour ago, stewiek2 said:

I mean he could go to his boyhood club, Arsenal.

My step son adores Kane (but Iā€™m working on him loving Villa- currently he loves Ollie and Dougie!) and anyway, he got a Kane story book for a present and it has this bullshit about growing up down the road from WHL and always wanting to play for Spurs šŸ˜‚

• Haha 1

Ɨ
Ɨ
Ƃ