VillaGoMarching

He said nearly word for word the same when he was at Chelsea.  And He threw his toys out of the pram at Inter when they told him they couldnt afford loads of new players. 

Just makes me even happier to have Emery in charge. A true Gentleman with no ego. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

He said nearly word for word the same when he was at Chelsea.  And He threw his toys out of the pram at Inter when they told him they couldnt afford loads of new players. 

Just makes me even happier to have Emery in charge. A true Gentleman with no ego. 

In fairness at Inter he was proven right since they got rid 3 of his starting players with 2 months of him leaving and replaced with low budget replacements. Chelsea also he won the league with a poor team and they gave him Drinkwater and Barkley as new signings, he beat Mourinho, Klopp and Pep to that title

Edited by Zatman

The Telegraph claiming Conte is gone. 

Edit: Mason to take over for the rest of the season and Eintracht Frankfurt manager Oliver Glasner their top target to take over nest season ahead of Poch and Tuchel.

Edited by sne

2 minutes ago, sne said:

The Telegraph claiming Conte is gone. 

Wouldn't be a huge surprise. That clubs fan base has to be the most ridiculously deluded in the Premier League.

The level of expectation for a club that hasn't won the league since Noah was a lad is off the scale.

6 hours ago, Zatman said:

Manager calls out players for not being winners and saying they lack character. 

Players immediately go crying to management to sack him.

Its not a good look for the Spurs players

Absolutely. Spurs cocked up a 1-3 score. Millions spent by that club. He's saying they can do better. I really don't agree with the "it was all about him." It's clear he's upset generally at where things stand. Spurs should be begging Conte to stay. One of the greats. 

Small time reaction from a small time club to sack him because he hurt the players feelings

I feel that the international break might have saved a fans backlash at Spurs next home game to some of them players

• Like 1

I'd have sacked him months ago. One of the highest paid managers. Spent 200m. Plays the worst football in the league. One tactic. All he's done since he's been there is complain. Built a hugely negative environment and not even remotely act as if he's committed.

But yes Spurs are bad for sacking a winner. The guy is a dinosaur just like Jose and can't take it anymore.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Zatman said:

Small time reaction from a small time club to sack him because he hurt the players feelings

I feel that the international break might have saved a fans backlash at Spurs next home game to some of them players

Its the only decision they could make. Any premier league club would have done the same. 

1 minute ago, PaulC said:

Not poor at all. They had Kante in his prime. Costa, Hazard, Pedro. but it was a good achievement. 

Marcos Alonso, Victor Moses, David Luiz and Fabregas that couldnt move all starting

Just now, Zatman said:

Marcos Alonso, Victor Moses, David Luiz and Fabregas that couldnt move all starting

Moses was brilliant that season though and that was credit to Conte. I have never doubted his qualities as a manager but he seems very arrogant. Bigger than the club. 

10 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Plays the worst football in the league.

Oh, now. Have you seen the table today? "The worst football in the league" has 49 points. I'm sure David Moyes wishes he could be "the worst," too. 

Â