VillaGoMarching

There are only a few clubs in the world that you would join instantly with no questions, and one of them is Real Madrid.

They are by far the biggest club in the world and this is coming from someone who is pro Barca and anti RM

There are only a few clubs in the world that you would join instantly with no questions, and one of them is Real Madrid.

They are by far the biggest club in the world and this is coming from someone who is pro Barca and anti RM

Agree. Also for someone like Bale who never will go to the Euros or the World Cup he dont want to miss a chance like this I reckon.

Agree. Also for someone like Bale who never will go to the Euros or the World Cup he dont want to miss a chance like this I reckon.

I actually think we'll see Wales in the EURO soon.

The number of teams have been increased,

those who have to do play off these days will in the future be directly qualified.

That with the increase of quality in welsh football and Gareth Bale,

i think there's every opportunity for them to be in the EURO 16 or 20.

World Cup is another case though.

Good as Bale is they can buy four or five decent £20m players for what they sell him for and that might actually be better for them rather than being a one man team ?

I actually think we'll see Wales in the EURO soon.

The number of teams have been increased,

those who have to do play off these days will in the future be directly qualified.

That with the increase of quality in welsh football and Gareth Bale,

i think there's every opportunity for them to be in the EURO 16 or 20.

World Cup is another case though.

I forgot about the increase in teams at the Euros. Something for the Things that pisses me of thread. Still believe Bale will be very tempted when/if the Real interest get real.

Good as Bale is they can buy four or five decent £20m players for what they sell him for and that might actually be better for them rather than being a one man team ?

I agree to a certain extent the only problem is I'd imagine a player costing 20 mill is likely to be demanding around 60k a week. Buying four 20 mill players with the Bale money and you are also looking at around 240k a week in wages. I'd imagine Bale is on around 70 - 80k at present.

Being as they've stumped up the cash for Soldado, I would assume Bale is certain to leave now.

They would be stupid not to sell him for such a ridiculous fee, I think he is a good player and was definitely a bright spark last season, but before last season he was just a good player and Spuds would have jumped at the chance to sell him for anything over £25m in my opinion.

Being as they've stumped up the cash for Soldado, I would assume Bale is certain to leave now.

They would be stupid not to sell him for such a ridiculous fee, I think he is a good player and was definitely a bright spark last season, but before last season he was just a good player and Spuds would have jumped at the chance to sell him for anything over £25m in my opinion.

I thought I read somewhere that both Paulinho and Soldado were assured that Bale would be staying, and that's why they joined.

Bale is going to have his work cut out, PBT on TalkSport this morning saying that RM fans are not really that impressed by this. Especially when considering how much money its going to cost and the likelihood of players having to leave to help bankroll it.

Similar money to Ronaldo but no comparison on ability. If Bale has a tricky start then it could be a short adventure in Spain for him.

My prediction is he'll be back inside of 2 seasons.

Edited by Tamuff_Villa

Spurs have sold Caulker for £9 million to Cardiff.

Good money but he'll need to be replaced.

He has the talent to be a top defender, odd sale really.

People can say what they like about Levy but the fee's he gets when selling players is remarkable.

Â