VillaGoMarching

Bale is 'too young' to go Kerb Crawling, according to David Pleat. Too young to get hard and all that. Numpty.

I'm tired of these dinosaurs having a say in the media. The game, the world, has changed quite a bit in a few decades.

Fixed

Edited by AshVilla

Bale is not worth €100million they bid (£86.9million in sterling). Madrid are mental for going this high.

I don't think the press know any details about a bid, if there has even been one at all yet. 

There are so many figures with a different one in each newspaper. They are all just guessing. 

if spurs reject 85m for bale they are insane. they could sign 3-4 world class players with that money

Bale is not worth €100million they bid (£86.9million in sterling). Madrid are mental for going this high.

I still cannot believe Spurs have not taken the 80 mill

They need to stop taking the piss and accept the bid before Real Madrid lose interest

Rediculous amount of money

I don't think they've bid at all. We had exactly the same kind of reporting last year regards Modric and then when they finally did bid it was very public and for nothing like as much as the press had been saying!

Bale is staying. If he was going this season he would already be in Madrid. The really big clubs almost always get this shit sorted out early in the window. 

I get the impression that Madrid almost want to pay through the nose for Bale. They want to make a statement to counter-act Barcelona's signing of Neymar, and breaking the world record transfer fee seems to be their best option.

How many years does Bale have left on his contract? I'm guessing 2 or 3?

The ideal scenario would be that Levy rejects these stupidly high bids, then Bale runs down his contract and leaves for nothing. Spurs would have no Bale and no money :D

If they keep him for one more season, and buy a good striker or two I think they can be a real force in the future...especially after he leaves. Imagine the players they can buy for 85M (or more if he somehow improves on last season)? 

Â