VillaGoMarching

Dunno why, but I really hate Levy. Arrogant prick.

I understand not wanting to sell your best player, but demanding 100m after 85 has been offered is ridiculous.

Overvalues his own squad and undervalues other teams players. Takes the piss really.

Dunno why, but I really hate Levy. Arrogant prick.

I understand not wanting to sell your best player, but demanding 100m after 85 has been offered is ridiculous.

Overvalues his own squad and undervalues other teams players. Takes the piss really.

Does it though? 

Bale is only worth what RM will pay and what Levy will accept. Fair play to him for such strong negotiating - he wants to get as much money for his prized asset as possible. Why is this a problem? 

We did the same thing over Benteke? 

• Like 1

He doesn't want to sell him, he has three years on his contract, he has the right to do what he wants.

If he genuinely doesn't feel the £85m will benefit them as much as keeping Bale then it's his duty to not accept it.

Obviously I think he's just trying to prove a point but that's his right too and Madrid are a disgusting club anyway.

• Like 1

IMO Bale will never again be as valuable as he is right now. Levy is right to milk every penny from Real, but the fact they won't replace him like for like means it's not automatic that I'd sell. After all, just because the player wants to go and just because a club in a better current position than you wants him doesn't mean you have to sell, especially if there's 3 years left on a contract. Sounds like a fairly familiar position to me tbh.

Aside from all the Levy, Madrid, Spurs stuff....

If Bale does go, I for one as a football fan will be sorry that I won't be seeing him play next season.

You mean in person at VP? Because Sky probably show 90% of Real Madrid's games live.

If Bale does go, I for one as a football fan will be sorry that I won't be seeing him play next season.

You mean in person at VP? Because Sky probably show 90% of Real Madrid's games live.

I mean at all.

Yes in person but also on TV, I don't watch Spanish football I've no interest in it at all.

More than happy to see him go.  He always tears us a new one at VP.

I mean at all.

Yes in person but also on TV, I don't watch Spanish football I've no interest in it at all.

Ah right. I do agree that he'll be a massive loss to the Premier League though. It's generally not a good thing to see stars of that magnitude ending up in the Primera over the Premier League but I suppose if he had gone to Man Utd instead of Spurs the Premier League would've at least had a better (although not guaranteed) chance of keeping him.

I mean at all.

You should

Bale/Ronaldo vs Messi/Neymar will be interesting 

• Like 1

If Real Madrid come calling with a serious offer then you can be pretty sure that they will get their man eventually.

Probably the only reason I hope they don't get him. No harm putting manners on cocky clubs who pull all the dirty tricks out of the bag.

The bloke i worth with is a Spurs fan.

in his opinion if they keep bale then they will win the league, without him they will only get champions league. :rolleyes:

i have to listen to his drivel every day and for that reason alone i despise spurs.

If Real Madrid come calling with a serious offer then you can be pretty sure that they will get their man eventually.

They might have to wait 12 months like they did with Modric though I think Levy will probably cash in. The money being talked about is off the charts and could set the club up for years.

If qualification to the Champions league is supposedly worth around £20m then cashing in is like getting champions league money for the next 5 years.

like someone else said a few pages back, with them losing the league last year, getting CA this summer and barca getting neymar everything points to this summer being the one when they spend a ridiculous amount of cash on someone

if they do well in the league / CL next season im not convinced this 1 more year and they'll be back next summer thing will actually happen

So Levy wants £125m. Remind me again how much the new development of WHL is costing? I heard somewhere that the majority of the Bale fee (when it happens) is going towards that.

So Levy wants £125m. Remind me again how much the new development of WHL is costing? I heard somewhere that the majority of the Bale fee (when it happens) is going towards that.

You heard it on here, someone posted it but seemingly without any actual basis for saying it or reason to believe it to be true.

Â