Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

I've come tp expect packs of nuts to say 'may contain nuts', but I'd never imagine them to be withdrawn from sale for not having that warning.

Anyone who is allergic to nuts and eats a pack of nuts because it didn't have a warning that it contains nuts deserves to die.

Fair enough if it was an item that contains nuts as a minor ingredient...but it's a bag of **** nuts.

I tell you what, that's crazy...it's madness...it's crackers...it's...it's...

I'm sanding the side staircase outside my house, but forgot to wear a mask...now when I blow my nose, black goo comes out. I'm prolly gonna catch pneumonia now...

could be air borne aids

Homework is Daft Punk's best album.  ;)

I'm a huge fan of Homework, but Discovery wins it for me.

This. I do like Get Lucky, but I think the fact it was Daft Punk AND Pharrell made me expect it to be the sum of it's parts, which it isn't (and was an unrealistic expectation), rather than just pretty good, which it is.

Increasing weight is no excuse for shitty form though is it?

You're wrong though. Not getting the bar all the way to your chest is not necessarily "shitty form", especially if you don't have someone to spot for you. As Shillzz has touched on it's actually a good way to work your way up to a weight. You're working your stabilizers, you're mentally preparing yourself, then eventually when you can push full reps out comfortably you move up and you progress. 

Increasing weight is no excuse for shitty form though is it?

You're wrong though. Not getting the bar all the way to your chest is not necessarily "shitty form", especially if you don't have someone to spot for you. As Shillzz has touched on it's actually a good way to work your way up to a weight. You're working your stabilizers, you're mentally preparing yourself, then eventually when you can push full reps out comfortably you move up and you progress. 

It's bad form, it puts a lot of stress on your shoulder joints, best way is to tuck your elbows in a little and bring the bar down to the bottom of your sternum then drive the bar up with your legs.

Works for powerlifters anyway, I can't stand 'benchers' who essentially have a two inch ROM, it's not good for anything and they should be ejected from the gym immediately.

What extra stress are you putting on your shoulder joints? At no point should the weight actually rest on your ribs and bouncing is an absolute no-no. If your shoulder's ache after benching you should do more work on your shoulders. 

I'm not debating how you should bench press, I know how to do that. I'm advocating half reps, there's nothing "wrong" with them. 

Two inches is pathetic though yeah, I'm with you on that.

Â