Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Buying a 'chicken & bacon sandwich' when in reality it should've said 'mayonnaise sandwich'.

If buying from Tescos, you need to go for the roast chicken, bacon & stuffing sandwich.

Have made that same mistake in the past myself.

Nah this was a petrol station one. A usually good station that does a lot of lunchtime business. I don't tend to buy in there but today was an exception :(

Buying a 'chicken & bacon sandwich' when in reality it should've said 'mayonnaise sandwich'.

Not being able to buy a ready made sandwich without it having filthy, disgusting, semen like, mayo all over it.

Seriously why do so many people like that shit?

Not being able to buy a ready made sandwich without it having filthy, disgusting, semen like, mayo all over it.

Seriously why do so many people like that shit?

Mayonnaise is OK. "Salad cream" is disgusting.

I'll side with salad cream in that battle :) There's very little reason for mayonnaise to exist IMHO. At least salad cream has a flavour which enhances salads (funnily enough).

If someone can give me a short explanation as to why Minecraft is popular, I'd appreciate it.

I'm not much of a gamer, so I could be missing something, but I can usually see the appeal of most games.

Minecraft, however, as I've gathered from watching others play and a (very) brief dabble myself, looks insanely dull. In fact I'd go as far to say it is almost a sedative.

I put it in this thread because I hear its horrid soundtrack through these paper thin walls around 5 hours a day. I almost slip into a coma when I hear it, but thankfully a quick blast of Death Grips remedies this.

CED, this cracked.com article attempts a brief description of why Minecraft is so addictive.

But beware. Once you're reading cracked.com, you'll find it hard to leave :lol:

I got a small way through that Cracked article and started feeling a bit depressed. The people who go to such lengths to create things that don't even exist will one day look back on a wasted life with a huge amount of regret.

Says the person with 8420 posts on a football forum.

I got a small way through that Cracked article and started feeling a bit depressed. The people who go to such lengths to create things that don't even exist will one day look back on a wasted life with a huge amount of regret.

Says the person with 8420 posts on a football forum.

Yeah but same thing could be said for most things in life :)

Yeah but same thing could be said for most things in life :)

You're right, and the same thought went through my head as I read back through my post.

I still think it's a dangerous trap to fall into though, you only live once afterall. Unless you have everything you want & need in life, then recreating super mario on a pretend gameboy on an internet game isnt going to help. It's not going to help make you happy either, in my humble opinion ofcourse.

Â