Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

:D

If they do ever return it'll be like that scene from [insert film name] where [character name] returns home after [reason for absence], only to realise that everyone has moved on and he's been replaced by a dog.

*Am sure such a film exists.

Basically, you can draw cash from your own account (and do other things like top-up phone credit) from virtually any ATM, of any bank, across Europe. Similarly, you can pay money in to your own bank at any other bank. Been in place for years now.

Ah, deposit at "foreign" ATMs is a foreign concept. Then again, most banks over here go out of their way to discourage you from using the ATM for deposits (generally by not crediting the deposit for a few days). They want you to use the tellers, because it improves the personal connection felt to the bank (or some such bullshit) and it also maximizes their chances to upsell you.

Irreverentad and Wiggy's absence from VillaTalk.

Where the chuffin' hell are they?

Hope they're both ok. :huh:

Dunno about Wiggy, but I would imagine Irreverantad is pretty preoccupied with his medical treatment right now.

Dunno about Wiggy, but I would imagine Irreverantad is pretty preoccupied with his medical treatment right now.

I think you're probably right there. Will hopefully hear from him in the near future.

As for Wiggy? Who knows, it's not like him to be absent from VT for more than 5 minutes, never mind a month or so.

Wiggy is either gathering a collection of animated gifs so as to make his entrance all the more epic, or he has gone full lawnmower man and actually turned into an animated gif.

Two cars on a country lane approach each other and respectfully dip their headlights as soon as they spot each other (one being me), why why why oh why does the other car then have to put his full beam on again just that little bit too early, it means I get the blinding flash, the worst **** bit of it in full effect you bloody idiot, it is not hard to wait that extra second until we've actually passed each other. It seems to be happening more and more these days too.

Similarly, last night I was riding home at 5am and there's a particularly dark and twisty country road I go down. I don't know why but last night it was just full of rocket polishers not switching off their full beams at all, so I did the blinding flash thing to each of them.

Wiggy is either gathering a collection of animated gifs so as to make his entrance all the more epic, or he has gone full lawnmower man and actually turned into an animated gif.

A little from column A and a little from column B. He's turned into a gif OF his epic entrance.

And I found it!

290460_o.gif

• Like 1

Wiggy is fine and his absence from the OT arena is down to him recently starting a new job (which I presume has a more stringent internet usage policy).

As for Ad, ???? I have no idea, really hope he is ok and kicking the $hit out of his illness.

A little from column A and a little from column B. He's turned into a gif OF his epic entrance.

And I found it!

290460_o.gif

I **** love that. Its amazingly shite.

Wiggy is fine and his absence from the OT arena is down to him recently starting a new job (which I presume has a more stringent internet usage policy).

As for Ad, ???? I have no idea, really hope he is ok and kicking the $hit out of his illness.

Thats funny, I heard he was too busy being buggerd by pygmies as for Ads, I firmly believe he is tearing cancer a new arsehole before embarking on his epic 9 straight Tour de France victories on a unicycle, using only the finest Colombian Marching Powder.

Not being able to type the numbers, 1,2,37,36 and 5 into my browser and arrive at the appropriate VillaTalk forum.

17? It's just not the same. I can't undo all this conditioning

Not being able to type the numbers, 1,2,37,36 and 5 into my browser and arrive at the appropriate VillaTalk forum.

17? It's just not the same. I can't undo all this conditioning

35xp5n.jpg

My shower broke and my new one doesn't get hot enough, how am I meant to start my day without getting third degree burns on my back?

That can usually be fixed, there's usually an internal mechanism within the shower that limits how hot it can get.

Have a ganders on the internet or call your plumber out to fix it.

That can usually be fixed, there's usually an internal mechanism within the shower that limits how hot it can get.

Have a ganders on the internet or call your plumber out to fix it.

Sounds like the thermostat is set too low.

Â