Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Can't shake this swampy cold. Had it for a week, it died a bit, then came back packin' heat.

Also, when people don't believe me I used to never need to blow my nose before I went to uni. I've had a very very slight cold for about 6 years now. Most annoying.

I was the opposite.

When I was at school, I always seemed to have a cold, or cough, or other minor ailment.

In my three years at university, I don't think I was ill once. Odd.

Desk move day in the office.

A bunch of whinging menopausal women bitching that their old desks were better, they don't like who they are sitting with and that its alright for me because I've got a window seat in the corner.

:bang:

I'm the boss so I sort of have to...... no getting away from that one I'm afraid!

I have a desk (and office) move coming up in the near future. Crisis time for positioning vis a vis VT access.

Exaclty. Thats why I've moved to a desk in the corner that isn't overlooked. With a window.

Unfettered VT access whilst being able to see what they're all up to. Marvellous.

Shops that have really shit product range in their stores. Clothes shops are particularly bad for this and serve only to make the hateful experience that is buying clothes all the worse.

Thanks to this situation I had to buy a new coat online, their size guides for jackets and coats only run off chest measurement so when the thing turns up today it ends up feeling like I'm 10 and wearing my dads coat as the sleeves come down to my knuckles more or less. And now I have to go back to store to return it and because the range is shit I won't be able to try on the size down without re-ordering online and waiting for delivery again. Which really **** me off.

The latest round of fuckwittery from my boss.

One of our customer rings in with a support query, and specifically asks for said boss. I put the call through and explain the situation, expecting her to take the call. Her response was a very abrupt, "I can't take it, I'm on a very important call at the moment and will be all morning... deal with it please".

I'm sat on the company's switchboard, I can see that there are no busy lines coming from her office, and what's more... she's on the phone to me!

My response was a heavily chuckle-laden "Riiiiiiiiggggghhht".

Â