Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

18 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Both the beeb and Sky do it, in a way that's different to any other sport I can think of - I think it might be due to the way the coverage is arranged - so they'll both list as 12:00 coverage starting for a 13:00 race, but then 13:00 ends up being the start of the hour of FIA coverage and the race itself starts at 14:00 - it's annoying when you're trying to fit in a third qualification session or the start of a race at half time in a football match you're watching on another channel. It doesn't help that the build up F1 events is infeasibly long - you can kind of guess for a football match that the coverage will start thirty minutes or an hour before but particularly on Sky, they'll start coverage three hours or more before the lights go out on the start line.

Maybe I just need a better source than Sky's TV guide or the BBC website.

I know what you mean. Their programme starts at X but they never volunteer what time the action begins. It's as if they know I don't want to watch all the bollocks beforehand. But I use formula1.com for my scheduling needs.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Seem to be a lot of wrong opinions here, shameless wrong opinions. Butter on a warm sandwich, especially bacon or sausage is an essential. Same for a cold one. A sandwich should consist of 2 slices of bread, not 3, butter on both slices, thick butter, and then the filling. Any of those parts missing, you are no better than Lucy Letby.

I agree on the whole BUT... I often just butter 1 slice.

But yeah, I have no idea why you'd use butter with cold bacon but not with warm bacon.  Makes no sense - butter all the time.

Edited by bobzy

5 minutes ago, bobzy said:

I agree on the whole BUT... I often just butter 1 slice.

But yeah, I have no idea why you'd use butter with cold bacon but not with warm bacon.  Makes no sense - butter all the time.

Why would you have cold bacon????

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Genie said:

Yeah I suppose, I don’t like tomato personally.

I was thinking of a purely cold bacon sandwich with nothing else.

FWIW, I'd have cold bacon and avocado in a sandwich no problem at all.

But ideally it'd be warm.

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Seem to be a lot of wrong opinions here, shameless wrong opinions. Butter on a warm sandwich, especially bacon or sausage is an essential. Same for a cold one. A sandwich should consist of 2 slices of bread, not 3, butter on both slices, thick butter, and then the filling. Any of those parts missing, you are no better than Lucy Letby.

Only time butter should be on a sandwich is if it's peanut butter. 

Any 'wetness' IF needed can be added by a condiment/sauce.

If I wanted to taste buttery bread then I'd eat toast.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

4 minutes ago, bobzy said:

FWIW, I'd have cold bacon and avocado in a sandwich no problem at all.

Avacado has no place in a sandwich, why would you put beauty products aimed at the female of the species in a sandwich.

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, bickster said:

Avacado has no place in a sandwich, why would you put beauty products aimed at the female of the species in a sandwich.

I'm not sure you've ever been more wrong.

Even your spelling of avocado is more correct than this opinion.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

I'm not sure you've ever been more wrong.

Even your spelling of avocado is more correct than this opinion.

Oh I definitely have been more wrong. You want to eat a greasy face mask in a sandwich that's up to you but its a hard and bumpy road you're driving yourself down

21 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Only time butter should be on a sandwich is if it's peanut butter. 

Any 'wetness' IF needed can be added by a condiment/sauce.

If I wanted to taste buttery bread then I'd eat toast.

Now the "Location" makes sense. Bloody psychopath :P 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

I've never heard of avocados being described as greasy before, what are you doing to them? :) 

They are greasy oily shite full of fat that taste like soap

I'm not sure what you think you are eating if you think something that full of fat isn't greasy

Â