Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

1 hour ago, Rds1983 said:

The wife and I were cycling up a hill a few years ago and had slowed somewhat. A car whizzed past us and yelled something out the window.. 

"Keep going Figgins" 

No idea who or what Figgins is but it cheered us both up and gave us a boost up the hill. We've been using the saying ever since. 

If Figgins is actually something bad please keep it to yourself and don't ruin it for us. 

Wiggins.  

• Like 2

On a campsite (suggested meeting you for a pint @bickster but my wife didn’t seem to go for it) and I am sat outside of my motorhome. A **** paintball place next to it and the sound of paintball guns going off since 8.45. 

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

On a campsite (suggested meeting you for a pint @bickster but my wife didn’t seem to go for it) and I am sat outside of my motorhome. A **** paintball place next to it and the sound of paintball guns going off since 8.45. 

You sure it's paintball guns? The Army base by ours is pretty active this morning and it is just the other side of those trees you are sat in. I suspect those guns is real dude.

The paintball site is only allowed to open so many times a year. Sunday morning ginfire is usually real. It seems to be rifles today, yesterday the fire was automatic weapons

Of course it could be paintball guns, they musty have got them all back from Mario Ballotelli eventually

4 minutes ago, bickster said:

You sure it's paintball guns? The Army base by ours is pretty active this morning and it is just the other side of those trees you are sat in. I suspect those guns is real dude.

The paintball site is only allowed to open so many times a year. Sunday morning ginfire is usually real. It seems to be rifles today, yesterday the fire was automatic weapons

Of course it could be paintball guns, they musty have got them all back from Mario Ballotelli eventually

It must be real guns then. Couldn’t ascertain if there was anything like that close by. It was happening yesterday and today so that fits. 

• Like 1

My passengers hurled abuse at two cyclists last night because they caused me to perform an emergency stop on a 50 mph road

The abuse they hurled was "You nearly just died dickheads"

half a second earlier into the bend  from me and they'd have been toast, they had no lights on and were both cycling up the middle of the road, one either side of the double white lines

31 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

It must be real guns then. Couldn’t ascertain if there was anything like that close by. It was happening yesterday and today so that fits. 

If it's stopped now it's the army base

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Seat68 said:

My abuse at cyclists is contained in the car. I also had to find a different word to use than words removed as my grandson was in the car. So now the actual phrase used when passing 2 abreast cyclists is the VT swear filter alternative of Word Removed. 

I think my rant at cyclists is on here already somewhere but 2 abreast cyclists piss me off no end.

21 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I think my rant at cyclists is on here already somewhere but 2 abreast cyclists piss me off no end.

Its justified as well. Of course there will be naysayers who will push their glasses up the bridge of their nose and say actually its perfectly legal to ride 2 abreast. Its not about that, its about what shouldn’t piss you off that does. 

Edited by Seat68

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Fat people in McDonald's on the other hand... Open season 

I was only getting a McSalad :( 

3 minutes ago, PussEKatt said:

What gets me is,not just fat people but REALLY fat people.I mean people that have ankels as thick as my arms.Unless there is a medical reason for this. 

Especially when they get to park closer to the supermarkets… am I right??? 

😬🤭😉

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, PussEKatt said:

What gets me is,not just fat people but REALLY fat people.I mean people that have ankels as thick as my arms.Unless there is a medical reason for this. 

As a fat person what really annoys me is people who spend so much time not being fat they can’t even spell basic parts of the human body 

8 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

People posting selfies on SSN of themselves and family supporting England in there kits, fair play. But whoever is posting pictures of there dogs in England kits please stop!

Excuse Me Reaction GIF

But they’re big fans of Walker and if in heat, Mount 😬

imagine if Ross Barkley had been selected 😮

Edited by theboyangel
  • Haha 4

Â