Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

59 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I’m shocked at how many people don’t really recognise arguably the most famous (current) footballer on the planet

Yep, even if I'm not really that arsed about football not involving Villa any more, I try to watch as much of Messi as I can.  One of the few things about footy that I'd bore the grandkids about if I ever have any.  An absolute joy to watch.

Edited by sharkyvilla

4 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I’m shocked at how many people don’t really recognise arguably the most famous (current) footballer on the planet

Ronaldo was in the video ? :)

Tbf , Without the beard i reckon I’d have pegged it as Messi ...

Edited by tonyh29

41 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

My wife bought nut milk yesterday, to give it a try with my cereal, nut milk is not milk, its sap, its **** awful and that is a bowl of shreddies wasted. 

I’d go see a solicitor , think you’ve got good enough grounds to start divorce proceedings there 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

I’d go see a solicitor , think you’ve got good enough grounds to start divorce proceedings there 

You are absolutely correct, and at 9 when they open I will start this. 

15 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Yeah, but how many Barcelona fans would recognise Kodjia? Swings and roundabouts ;) 

10 hours ago, Seat68 said:

My wife bought nut milk yesterday, to give it a try with my cereal, nut milk is not milk, its sap, its **** awful and that is a bowl of shreddies wasted. 

I had a delicious bowl of shreddies* this morning with ice cold milk. Lovely

* Tesco's malt wheats

• Like 1

On 10/01/2018 at 11:45, darrenm said:

I love almond milk. Try not to have much dairy. Not fully vegan yet. I have porridge made with rolled oats and unsweetened almond milk with peanut butter. Lovely.

you should reverse this insane diet forthwith, you might even realise Corbyn's a prat in time :mrgreen:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rodders said:

Vegans arguing about bee honey. Honestly. It's mental. I mean veganism in general is potty, but debating the "ethics" ( :crylaugh: ) of honey ffs. 

I'll have a guess... The honey is product of exploiting the bees?

Â