Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

1 minute ago, Paddywhack said:

Ha, I don’t think I’m anywhere near him. I’m on the 3rd row next to a bloke who repeats everything like that guy from Goodfellas.

”that was our throw in that, that was our throw in”

3rd row? Geeze, no you'r nowhere near me.

I'm row 29, with the cool kids.

I'll wave to the third row at the next game. I usually don't arrive until just before kick off.

I am an incredibly handsome, tall, bald man. I may or may not be with a black guy who looks like Les Ferdinand.

1 hour ago, tonyh29 said:

thought it was around 6 % now ?  was around 15 % in 2013 but has been declining year on year since

The annual partnership bonus for 2011 was 18%, for 2012 was 14%, for 2013 was 17%, for 2014 was 15%, for 2016 was 10% and the most recent bonus was 6% in 2017, the lowest since 1954

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waitrose

3 hours ago, limpid said:

As part of the John Lewis group, Waitrose employees are all "partners" and receive a bonus of 10-20% on top of their annual salary.

6% last year (fourth year in a row that they cut it).

Edit: Just seen posts above. :D

Edited by snowychap

The fact my cat has suddenly decided he doesn’t like the food that he’s been having for years, right after I bulk bought 120 packets of the stuff.

He’s barely touched what we’ve put down for  the last few days. I don’t know what else he’s eating. 

Several pairs of my boxer shorts have developed holes in exactly the same patch, just to the right of my arsehole.  Seems a bit weird, maybe it's the way I scratch my arse or something.  Just means I need to fork out for some new ones which is annoying.

3 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

3rd row? Geeze, no you'r nowhere near me.

I'm row 29, with the cool kids.

I'll wave to the third row at the next game. I usually don't arrive until just before kick off.

I am an incredibly handsome, tall, bald man. I may or may not be with a black guy who looks like Les Ferdinand.

@Paddywhack‘s easy to spot. Look for a handsome guy, muscly but not in an intimidating way, often wearing a baseball cap, cracking hilarious jokes and getting high fives from all the people around. Once you’ve spotted me, @Paddywhack will be the ugly guy on my right, usually picking his anus or his nose.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

You thought you were going to have a massage over some trackie bottoms? :D

“and the jogging bottoms please...”

”that’s it, and the shoes... pop them off too please...”

”...and now the baseball cap...”

”...and finally the scarf....”

It was a back massage, she didn’t even touch my legs. I think she just wanted to see my juicy booty.

5 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

@Paddywhack‘s easy to spot. Look for a handsome guy, muscly but not in an intimidating way, often wearing a baseball cap, cracking hilarious jokes and getting high fives from all the people around. Once you’ve spotted me, @Paddywhack will be the ugly guy on my right, usually picking his anus or his nose.

tumblr_lv0393oLkK1qdbce2o1_500.jpg

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

You thought you were going to have a massage over some trackie bottoms? :D

“and the jogging bottoms please...”

”that’s it, and the shoes... pop them off too please...”

”...and now the bobble hat...”

”...and finally the scarf....”

Fixed :lol:   

For those who don't know, @Paddywhack is famous for wearing bobble hats.

:crylaugh:

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

Someone posted about a small portion of spaghetti and meatballs today and I can’t believe you or @Rob182 didn’t pick it up.

Haha! It took alotspot of restraint.  I think it's because i was genuinely busy at that time..

You got away with that one :lol:  

23 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

So anyway, these Where's Wally boxers, do they have an actual Where's Wally game on them, or are they just branded with a big picture of his face?  Could be a new thing to concentrate on during my shit breaks at work if it's the former.  

It was an actual game. I always wondered if it was a joke though because Wally was right on my bellend.

Edited by Paddywhack
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

It was an actual game. I always wondered if it was a joke though because Wally was right on my bellend.

They must have used some high-tech microscopic hardware to print him that small.

• Like 2

Â