Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

8 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Gorillas aren't monkeys so you'd have to go with the latter ;)

I realised that but I didn't think that's what the audience would question.

I'm still trying to think of a better name. I mean the content is flawless, I'm just stuck on the name.

Edit: PG Shits. The todd couple. Orangucan. 

Edited by Paddywhack
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Paddywhack said:

I realised that but I didn't think that's what the audience would question.

I'm still trying to think of a better name. I mean the content is flawless, I'm just stuck on the name.

Edit: PG Shits. The todd couple. Orangucan. 

Gorillas in our midst.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I've never liked Osman since I found out that laptop he uses on the show is fake. Doesn't even turn on

What would the purpose of that be?

Would make more sense to have a real laptop that actually has info and notes on, bizarre one.

14 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Alanis Morissette. A voice like sawing tin.

Proper whiny bint. The female morrissey/thom yorke. In my opinion anyway :P

The clue is in the name - Morrissey/Morrisette. Handcuff them together on a desert island. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

The clue is in the name - Morrissey/Morrisette. Handcuff them together on a desert island. 

That Scottish island with Anthrax on would be quite adequate.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, AVFCDAN said:

What would the purpose of that be?

Would make more sense to have a real laptop that actually has info and notes on, bizarre one.

No idea. But it's true, I've been to see it filmed. 

When you watch the show he always reads from paper, not the screen.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

No idea. But it's true, I've been to see it filmed. 

When you watch the show he always reads from paper, not the screen.

Tbh he always seems to come up with decent facts to give a bit of context to the answers, so the fact that he isn't just googling puts him up in my estimations.

9 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Tbh he always seems to come up with decent facts to give a bit of context to the answers, so the fact that he isn't just googling puts him up in my estimations.

Oh they're Googled. It's just someone in a backroom googling it and telling him in his earpiece

• Like 1

He used to use a real laptop, but the problem was it takes so long for one team to answer a single **** question on that show, he was getting bored, and one day you could see the an inverted version of Bangbus reflected in his glasses. 

True story. 

16 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

He used to use a real laptop, but the problem was it takes so long for one team to answer a single **** question on that show, he was getting bored, and one day you could see the an inverted version of Bangbus reflected in his glasses. 

True story. 

I read that as BagPuss, no one wants that.

1 hour ago, mottaloo said:

Go on....indulge me. Am I missing something ?

You're missing a VT meme!  Back in the day someone didn't know who (the blatantly obvious) Thom Yorke was.  Much much piss was taken.  To the point where other people now get 'mistaken' as Thom Yorke (har har) and if he DOES come up then 'no one' knows who he is :) We're a gas lot altogether.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, BOF said:

You're missing a VT meme!  Back in the day someone didn't know who (the blatantly obvious) Thom Yorke was.  Much much piss was taken.  To the point where other people now get 'mistaken' as Thom Yorke (har har) and if he DOES come up then 'no one' knows who he is :) We're a gas lot altogether.

Aah right OK......thanks for the heads up :D

• Like 1

Â