Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

34 minutes ago, Phumfeinz said:

She's a religious Nigerian girl, and yeah she's hot. Got booty for daaaays.

But it loses its appeal somewhat when you see what comes out of it.

No joke but the religious thing would make me even more up for it. There is something about religious girls that's quite sexual. It's as if they are starved of sex but are gagging for it deep down. 

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

No, but I always remember robbing his sisters knickers out of the dirty laundry and masturbating over them for a week then putting them down the drain in the street. I was a sod for robbing dirty knickers of even clean knickers off washing lines at night.

:D  It was the 'putting them down the drain in the street' that really made me laugh out loud!

Oh man

I've had to sit on the toilet playing on my phone whilst my wife had a bit of quality time with herself in the bedroom. We both decided to go to bed because she's tired and I'm crippled from work and she says I'm going to have a ****. Well what shall I do then? Help me if you want. I'm absolutely knackered so I declined and then I was basically walking about like a spare part while she was doing what she was doing. Proper awkward and in the end I said I'll just go and have a shit until you've finished. Ok turn the light off for me then because I'll be quicker in the dark. So there I am having a shit while she is moaning and groaning then she shouts I'm finished now. Weird.

3 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Now assuming it's the girl that's doing it and assuming she's fit, there is something about that that turns me on. Back in my crazy cocaine days I would be on the floor licking it up. 

I'm not sure why I liked this, but I did. You're a dirty dog. 

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

The expression "happy days". 

When I was at Uni, I had a whole bunch of Northern Irish mates, who would use this phrase constantly. As such I don't mind it. Reminds me of playing 5-a-side, and getting lashed on Guinness at the mad bastards.

Edited by dAVe80

I got an invite to do a phone interview on Friday, they asked me if I'd prefer to do it in the morning or afternoon. I opted for morning to show them that I'm not some layabout who sleeps in all day, expecting a reasonable time like 10:00-11:00.

"Ok, we'll give you a call at 8:30 then"

What the heck, who does interviews at 8:30? <_<

Â