Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

You dont need to go to the Docs BOF, we can figure it out between ourselves!

Now let me think what it could be....

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that it has already been said.
  • Like 1

Surprised this hasn't made it in here yet.

Bitstrip.

The fact that I hadn't moaned about it up until this point in time annoys me.

I initially thought it was one of my friends being rather clever, then it dawned on me that the user has no input what so ever other than designing their own face (which comes quite naturally to many of the girls on my FB). The grammatical accuracy of the captions should have told me something was up.

They're not particularly funny, and even less original.

Bitstrip.

I initially thought it was one of my friends being rather clever, then it dawned on me that the user has no input what so ever other than designing their own face (which comes quite naturally to many of the girls on my FB). The grammatical accuracy of the captions should have told me something was up.

Really?

I assumed you told it what you were up to that day and it would allow you to choose a strip to match? Otherwise what's the point?

Bitstrip.

Really?

I assumed you told it what you were up to that day and it would allow you to choose a strip to match? Otherwise what's the point?

Hmmm, I don't actually have it, so you may be right. Judging by the randomness  of the strips, I assumed people just picked them as they saw fit.

Got a deadly dose of man flu. Asked for ibuprofen and paracetamol at the chemist. The woman reached for Nurofen Ibuprofen & Paracetamol which was nearly £5. Have you got anything cheaper? No, that's all we do. I had to point out that I'd have the unbranded separate tablets.

Really annoyed me.

Another news headline that has irritated me again on the BBC, 'Concentrations of warming gases break record'. They could run this headline everyday since it's on an upward slope or are they too stupid to realise this. Another one to add to to the huge list was just the other day, title was 'UK fastest growing western economy', when you read the article the quote from the story was 'one of the fastest growing western economies'. Slight exageration in the interpretation, I just wish I could believe a word that is written but I can't as there are so many inconsistencies in papers, don't they have people who proof read articles

Â