Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Wait 'til you really need to go, sit down, push it down, piss, then have 2 minutes catching up with whatever you do on your smartphone - then come back here and tell me it wasn't relaxing.

I'm toying with the idea of full gender reassignment.

• Like 1

american football?

which one is that? is that where americans wear plastic roll cages, throw a ball and then bump into each other for a few minutes between adverts, or is that where 43 year old europeans play in front of 250 west ham fans in LA?

• Like 1

I can watch NFL sometimes, not normally a whole game but the tackling almost annoys me a bit.

There's not enough regulations with it. There's not much skill is 'roiding up and hurling yourself at someone as hard as you can wearing a load of pads. Much prefer something that requires some technical ability.

There's not much skill is 'roiding up and hurling yourself at someone as hard as you can wearing a load of pads. Much prefer something that requires some technical ability.

Catching someone like Trindon Holliday (who has outrun a fair few american Olympic gold medal sprinters) takes a fair bit more skill than roiding up.

Helps my team are one of the best now too :D

Glory-hunting Manc

NOPE

I can watch NFL sometimes, not normally a whole game but the tackling almost annoys me a bit.

There's not enough regulations with it. There's not much skill is 'roiding up and hurling yourself at someone as hard as you can wearing a load of pads. Much prefer something that requires some technical ability.

Depends what you're doing. If you're blocking then you have to stop big guys getting at your QB/RB while not committing an offence. If you in the back field then you have to be quick, then tackle well enough to take the guy out, as well as being able to block running routes. I'd ay it's more technical in this sense than rugby.

american football?

which one is that? is that where americans wear plastic roll cages, throw a ball and then bump into each other for a few minutes between adverts, or is that where 43 year old europeans play in front of 250 west ham fans in LA?

The first one, the poor rip off of Australian Football.

american football?

which one is that? is that where americans wear plastic roll cages, throw a ball and then bump into each other for a few minutes between adverts, or is that where 43 year old europeans play in front of 250 west ham fans in LA?

Even though they're not alike in any way, shape or form? ;)

american football?

which one is that? is that where americans wear plastic roll cages, throw a ball and then bump into each other for a few minutes between adverts, or is that where 43 year old europeans play in front of 250 west ham fans in LA?

Even though they're not alike in any way, shape or form? ;)

Same shaped ball, the game is you basically run around and into each other and no one really knows or cares what's going on.

AFL doesn't have all the girly padding and gimmicks though. Just a bunch of men in vests going out to knock each other over.

Â