Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Just now, chappy said:

What’s wrong with Giff Gaff and Lyca?

nothing in essence, they piggyback the O2 network so were down at the same time as O2 and as they are two of the more popular PAYG brands, Uber drivers use them as data sims on their phones because they represent good value, lots of Uber drivers couldn't work as a result

Christmas ads. 30 second ‘emotional’ story about an anthropomorphic animal or inspiring human with tenuous at best link to buying toilet paper, ready meals or electronic goods. Every year contriving to out do last years most sad but heart-warming at the same time piece of shit.

People actually intentionally watch these on youtube and even anticipate their release.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, a m ole said:

Christmas ads. 30 second ‘emotional’ story about an anthropomorphic animal or inspiring human with tenuous at best link to buying toilet paper, ready meals or electronic goods. Every year contriving to out do last years most sad but heart-warming at the same time piece of shit.

People actually intentionally watch these on youtube and even anticipate their release.

The Cats Protection did one where a little cat and its little girl owner were having a lovely time, then the little girl gets cancer and the cat gets lonely at home during Christmas and then the girl gets well and the cat and the owner have a lovely time again. 

I liked it and now I hate myself. 

I don’t mind a couple of the older John Lewis adverts, the one with the impatient kid waiting for Christmas, that one with the split screen of the modern day bloke and his 1920’s girlfriend. I thought as adverts go, they’re fine.

Not having this year’s retrospective look at Elton’s career.

21 hours ago, Tegis said:

Modern cars with those indicator setups that turns the beam off when indicating.

What about the new Audi style indicator which is like a quick progress bar? As if Audi drivers needed any more help being **** rocket polishers?

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, BOF said:

What about the new Audi style indicator which is like a quick progress bar? As if Audi drivers needed any more help being **** rocket polishers?

Don't worry about that. It's not like they're gonna use them much anyway 😀

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, BOF said:

Isn't it like a £1000 extra on the car? 

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Nope 

and I love my fancy indicators :) 

They look shit. But then again, you think it's acceptable not wearing socks with shoes, so.. 🤷‍♂️

I went online early in Dec to listen to that advert which has Corden singing it and it's for Sainsbury's from 2 years back.. I love it lol.

• Haha 1

One for the nerds in here.

After 2 years of playing every 2 weeks, I lost my first Dungeons and Dragons character. It sounds pretty silly, it's just an imaginary character dying, but after working on that guy and playing with that group for 50+ sessions...****, it's absolutely gutting. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

After 2 years of playing every 2 weeks, I lost my first Dungeons and Dragons character. It sounds pretty silly, it's just an imaginary character dying, but after working on that guy and playing with that group for 50+ sessions...****, it's absolutely gutting. 

Lmao what an **** dork.

Just imagine another fairy who was the same in every way, but stronger and call her Barry the assfrog or whatever.

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

I used to play Bloodbowl, the Warhammer American football game. When my strength 5, agility 4 Wight died and didn't regenerate I almost threw my block dice at my opponent's eyes. 

Then I decided that I didn't want to die a virgin so gave up and denied to all but myself that I ever walked into a Games Workshop or related hobby store. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

This really shouldn't piss me off as it comes as no surprise that a few small heathens at my workplace are trying to bask in reflective glory cos of 'Arry winning that jungle tv show ! I can hardly get my breath trying to point out how daft they are, so i gave up and simply put it down to them knowing no better. Perhaps they want it included as part of the club's honours ? 🙄

• Haha 1

Was asleep for 8 last night. Woke up about 3.30, then by 4 I was wide awake and ready to get up. Don’t leave for work until 6.30, so thought sod getting up at 4. Nodded off at half 5, half hour before my alarm woke me up. Hate it when you fall asleep just before you’ve got to get up. 

• Like 1

Â