Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

that's defo not her own right hand

that would be a bit weird

would it be a bit gay, you know, if she touched you with a man's hand?

Hmmm...by proxy, perhaps. Best stick to the left hand.

Feeling pretty down that this time the last 2 years I was in the States, and this year I'm stuck here. Add to that seeing pictures from my work place in the States from this year and I just got an email from someone asking fi I was going back and it depressed me :(

Men who take their girlfriend to gigs and stand near the front then kick off whenever anyone bumps into her. Fock off and stand at the back if you don't like it. 

YouTube going down when I'm trying to learn about factoring quadratic equations

There really isn't a general procedure as such (short of the quadratic formula (or completing the square, but that's basically the same thing), but since using the formula obviates the need to factorize for most applications...) beyond guess and check, is there?

(except for the special cases like difference of squares etc.)

Men who take their girlfriend to gigs and stand near the front then kick off whenever anyone bumps into her. Fock off and stand at the back if you don't like it. 

Are you the person I got into punch up with at a Dogs gig a few years back?  :detect:

Another exciting installment of the life and times of The_Rev:

Context - I have a kid. He is 23 months old and going through that hugely fun part of childhood where he is learning to talk.  His current thing (ie the last two days) is to identify whether you are barefoot, wearing socks or wearing shoes and tell everybody in earshot. 

Story - Earlier on he seemed delighted when he realised that me and him were both barefoot, while his mum and his sister were both in socks.  As he declares barefoot as "FOOT!" I decided that me and him were in Foot Club.   I asked the missus what the first rule of Foot Club was, and she didn't know.  I asked her what the second rule of Foot Club was and she didn't know that either.  Should I have married someone so culturally illiterate, or am I just old? She is 28 by the way. 

She's clearly sticking to the rules by not talking about it!  And knowing you, I'd be grateful that anybody agreed to marry you at all! ;)

Â