Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Also a certain poster in on topic, who I'm sure can't be a villa fan because every post is finding some way to put the villa down. It's a real shame.

I respect that everybody has an opinion, but when EVERY post is an excuse to have a pop, it's incredibly tiresome.

Edited by StefanAVFC

Also a certain poster in on topic, who I'm sure can't be a villa fan because every post is finding some way to put the villa down. It's a real shame.

I respect that everybody has an opinion, but when EVERY post is an excuse to have a pop, it's incredibly tiresome.

You're far from the first to have this opinion of who I'm assuming you're talking about and won't be the last. It's disappointing when a so called fan can only see negativity and will never say anything positive.

I did once get into a little trouble in our office.

So, to make light of the situation I simply said, I'm no gentleman, I just wanted to check out your arse.

Didn't get the laugh I was expecting.

Quality ... Not on your level but a girl I worked with introduced me to her parents one night as they were picking her up from work and she said this is my mum and Dad .. Thinking of nothing to say but wanting to be polite and avoid that awkward silence I said. " which ones which "

Thankfully the both laughed but 20 years later I still groan when I remember it

Funny, that, we were thinking of retiring somewhere more rural (not Scotland though!)

Food for thought.

They were ok for the first couple of years.

Then the Old Boy's eyesight weakened a bit, he started avoiding driving in the dark.

He got a bit morose and came to dislike company.

It's taken us years to wear the stubborn old get down. The last couple of Winters helped our cause.

Now he can see Waitrose's wine selection from his kitchen window, and the pub up the road serves up cheap nosh & great beer.

He's bloody loving it.

Funny, that, we were thinking of retiring somewhere more rural (not Scotland though!)

Food for thought.

They were ok for the first couple of years.

Then the Old Boy's eyesight weakened a bit, he started avoiding driving in the dark.

He got a bit morose and came to dislike company.

It's taken us years to wear the stubborn old get down. The last couple of Winters helped our cause.

Now he can see Waitrose's wine selection from his kitchen window, and the pub up the road serves up cheap nosh & great beer.

He's bloody loving it.

Well I hope we've got a few years of being fairly sound yet. 

Work colleagues who love letting you know when/how long until and how much annual leave they are taking. They want you to say "up to much"? or "going anywhere nice"?, which of course you do say. 

"Oh its just a little break somewhere quiet in some back water idyllic gorgeous fit bird filled Tahitian getaway spot, but its nothing really, just a last minute thing haha". 

Mentally, your thinking "**** off you word removed" before replying "sounds lovely, any room in the suitcase for me ahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" when of course what you really mean is "I hope your plane crashes you insipid waste of piss".

Ugh.

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 1

Work colleagues who love letting you know when/how long to and how much annual leave they are taking. They want you to say "up to much"? or "going anywhere nice"?, which of course you do say. 

"Oh its just a little break somewhere quiet in some back water idyllic gorgeous fit bird filled Tahitian getaway spot, but its nothing really, just a last minute thing haha". 

Mentally, your thinking "**** off you word removed" before replying "sounds lovely, any room in the suitcase for me ahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" when of course what you really mean is "I hope your plane crashes you insiped waste of piss".

Ugh.

Glad you're not bitter though :D

• Like 1

Â