Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I just did a shit which would have been worthy of submission to ratemypoo.com only I didnt have my phone with me to take a picture of it. :(

How did you come across such a website? :huh:

I'm older than you. :) 

As much as I love my Dad, he can never admit he is wrong about anything or back down in an argument. My Mom has just learned with live with it and rolls her eyes... me though, I must take after him as discussions about minor and petty things can turn quite heated! We generally just have to change the subject and declare an uneasy draw.

Edited by Xela

People eating pret a manger type sandwiches in public

taking a bite while tomato and mayonnaise ekes out the back of the sandwich and slops everywhere

Chocolate bars are for eating in public , over filled sandwiches are for your living room

I just did a shit which would have been worthy of submission to ratemypoo.com only I didnt have my phone with me to take a picture of it. :(

How did you come across such a website? :huh:

I'm older than you. :)

HA rate my poo, I remember that site is it still going?

Grim. The web can be the darkest of places at times.

Speaking of things in dark places, looks like society has found itself in one judging by Radio 2 listeners' all-time favourite albums...

The top 10 albums were:

1 Coldplay Rush Of Blood To The Head (2002)

2 Keane Hopes and Fears (2004)

3 Duran Duran Rio (1982)

4 Pink Floyd The Dark Side Of The Moon (1973)

5 Dido No Angel (1999)

6 The Rolling Stones Sticky Fingers (1971)

7 The Pet Shop Boys Actually (1987)

8 The Beatles Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (1967)

9 U2 The Joshua Tree (1987)

10 Queen A Night At The Opera (1975)

Edit: Starting to suspect it is an April Fool's joke :ph34r:

Bloody hope so!

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner

One of the oddest top 10 record lists I've ever seen, that. I know radio 2 have a very large and varied group of listeners...but that list is just plain WEIRD

I haven't been on any of those shock sites for years. Especially not rotten. I know it used to have lots of pics of the aftermath of person+train collisions. Since a lad I knew did himself in by taking a walk down the tracks a few years ago, I don't think I could handle that shit now.

It was all about ogrish and stile project.

Thanks to those I can watch pretty much anything and not have it bother me.

Yeah, and bangedUp.Com

my neighbour has spend the whole easter weekend taking his motorbike out of his garage and revving the engine, not going anywhere, just getting the bike out every morning around 10am and 7.30 on an evening and just revving the tits off it for 20 minutes at a time

my neighbour has spend the whole easter weekend taking his motorbike out of his garage and revving the engine, not going anywhere, just getting the bike out every morning around 10am and 7.30 on an evening and just revving the tits off it for 20 minutes at a time

Sounds a right word removed.

Â