AVFCforever1991

From memory, without Googling:

Back in Black - AC/DC ?
The Joshua Tree - U2
Brothers in Arms - Dire Straits
Private Dancer - Tina Turner
Duke - Genesis
Make it Big - (Dunno)
Ghost in the Machine - (This one is bugging me. I should know it, but damned if I can remember)
No Sleep 'til Hammersmith - Motorhead

Don't own (or want) any of them.

Jaguar!!!

First they knock down the jag social club, now the showcase cinema in erdington to build a facking carpark!! BASTARDS!!!

Gutted, been that cinema since i was a kid and tonight was the cinemas last ever night.

Nearest is smelly star city which i cant stand and is frankly not a safe place to go

Never knew it was closing! I remember when it was put up... I even worked there for a while.

Star City is a dump. I remember going there on the opening night (they had a nightclub called Mustard, I think)... it was decent back then. Full of words removed now.

girls who wear hats with ears

hats with ears

Curved swords?

By the way I've seen a number of posts like mine above and thought they were just agreeing with the statement they quoted, but it actually appears to be a problem with the site. I did that from my phone, despite absence of intention.

I bet this has been posted here several times, probably by me - Adverts on YouTube. 

FUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuucking leave me alone. Google make enough money of selling my information, give me youtube for free, please!

I bet this has been posted here several times, probably by me - Adverts on YouTube. 

FUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuucking leave me alone. Google make enough money of selling my information, give me youtube for free, please!

Do you use Chrome? 

Get Ad Blocker Pro for Chrome (it's free) and it'll hide every advert on Youtube, including the video ones before the video you're watching.

However, if you don't donate to the site, make sure to put Vt on your "White List" (i.e. make it NOT block ads on VillaTalk) otherwise Limpid don't get no cash

Â