Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

This mentality

"I will never stand against David Cameron, I am 100% supportive of David Cameron and I am working with many colleagues but to make sure we give the Conservatives the best chance of winning the May elections, the euro elections and the 2015 election,"

Shouldn't you and your collegues be busy sorting the **** country out?

Never mind plotting your election strategies.

C*nts. Every one of them (including the opposition).

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner
  • Like 1

When you get that feeling you need a massive, massive shit.  You know it's there you can feel.  Off to the throne room you march with a proud smile on your face.  You sit down and get comfortable, you need to with what you are currently holding back with your anus.  So the hard work begins but nothing seems to be coming, you start alternating moving knees forward and back and rocking forward in the hope the crowning will begin and the 10 foot turd will exit your body but try as you might this isn't shifting.  You start pushing with all you might, red in the face and when all hope is lost you feel something at last.  Oh my it feels massive, the knees start moving again, lets work this shit out.  After all this work you hear the water ripple and even that is an overstatement as you look down and see a pea sized piece of shit in the bowl mocking you and your effort.  You clean up and leave, that once proud smile reduced to a depressing frown.  

• Like 2

Not sure if it has been said but those bloody " my mom said if I get one million likes" pictures on Facebook!

Agreed.

They've been around for ages, but it seems recently they've exploded in popularity.

Thing is, they were never funny in the first place...

When you get that feeling you need a massive, massive shit. You know it's there you can feel. Off to the throne room you march with a proud smile on your face. You sit down and get comfortable, you need to with what you are currently holding back with your anus. So the hard work begins but nothing seems to be coming, you start alternating moving knees forward and back and rocking forward in the hope the crowning will begin and the 10 foot turd will exit your body but try as you might this isn't shifting. You start pushing with all you might, red in the face and when all hope is lost you feel something at last. Oh my it feels massive, the knees start moving again, lets work this shit out. After all this work you hear the water ripple and even that is an overstatement as you look down and see a pea sized piece of shit in the bowl mocking you and your effort. You clean up and leave, that once proud smile reduced to a depressing frown.

I seem unable to "like" posts at the minute so yeah, this.

tut he isn't going on about the big bang again is he? Everyone knows the world was created in 7 days by a chap with massive hands and a sick sense of humour.

Pretty much. It's more focused on life and evolution this time around rather then the big bang but somewhat stupidly he is trying to say that those things are connected somehow.

Prick.

In all seriousness though my lying comment was a genuine post from twitter.

This mentality

"I will never stand against David Cameron, I am 100% supportive of David Cameron and I am working with many colleagues but to make sure we give the Conservatives the best chance of winning the May elections, the euro elections and the 2015 election,"

Shouldn't you and your collegues be busy sorting the **** country out?

Never mind plotting your election strategies.

C*nts. Every one of them (including the opposition).

all political parties have the protection and enhancement of themselves as their main priority

anything else is secondary

once you work that out, a lot of stuff is a lot clearer

took me way too much time and a brief flirtation with hangers on around militant tendency to work that out

Pretty much. It's more focused on life and evolution this time around rather then the big bang but somewhat stupidly he is trying to say that those things are connected somehow.

Prick.

In all seriousness though my lying comment was a genuine post from twitter.

yeah, but big bang and evolution are not repeatable by peers and therefore not provable and therefore only a science belief not fact

all political parties have the protection and enhancement of themselves as their main priority

anything else is secondary

once you work that out, a lot of stuff is a lot clearer

took me way too much time and a brief flirtation with hangers on around militant tendency to work that out

There was a discussion on here recently about (I think) Labour going against their beliefs (possibly on Europe) to tactically vote against the government. In my naivety I didn't know this happened.

This thing with my heart is still lingering a bit, although I don't feel like I'm going to die any time soon (I'll give it 30 years) I just want it to hurry up and get back to normal so I can get ready for football.

Â