Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Sat Nav rocket polishers.

Its dark but they have their sat navs on at full brightness, how the **** they can concentrate on the road god only knows.

YES YES YES! Been meaning to make the same point. Put it on night colours you tools!

When my sister leaves all of her stubble in the bath rather than rinsing it out

Also, my toothbrush has gone missing... last time it turned out my mum had decided to throw it away for no reason. I need my own bathroom.

Also, my toothbrush has gone missing... last time it turned out my mum had decided to throw it away for no reason. I need my own bathroom.

No. You need your own flat/house.

I think what Eames is trying to say (and what Rob would say if he was here) is that in order to assess whether this should piss you off or not Ajax, we really need pictures of your sister.

Bargain.

'Pre-milkers'. We may have discussed pre-milking tea before but it needs said again because pre-milking tea is a disgusting practice and in times long past could easily have been a sign that one were possessed by an evil spirit. I can put up with the 'outed' pre-milkers because you know never to accept a cup at their house, it is the covert pre-milkers that I hate more than anyone on earth. I hate when you get handed a nice cuppa after supper and unbeknownst to you they pre-milked it, and only when the beverage passes between your lips and hits your taste-buds do you realise what horror has been unleashed. This is made worse if said covert pre-milker is someone's mother and you can't say a word lest you get chucked onto the street and are welcome no more.

Replace "tea" with "coffee" and "milk" with "sugar and milk", and I couldn't agree with you more.

Edited by legov

Exfoliant pisses me off. It's ok when you can see it, but when it's the same colour as the bath - grrrr.

Might leave half a bucket of sharp sand in the tub one day, see how she likes it.

Replace "tea" with "coffee" and "milk" with "sugar and milk", and I couldn't agree with you more.

Nah, it's absolutely fine to pre-milk coffee.

The instant stuff is pretty much dried & granulated dog shit anyway, so it makes little odds.

Hants FA/our local Sunday League administrators; biggest bunch of fuckwits going.

One of the lads on our team played for a different team 5 years ago. Apparently, this team disbanded whilst one of their other players (not our guy) was still due to serve a suspension/fine. Even though our player had no managerial responsibility for his old team (and even though the suspension had nothing to do with him), as he is the first player from that old team to start playing in the League again, they've deemed him responsible for the outstanding suspension fine. He would have had absolutely no idea about this, and as such he played in our first two wins of the season.

Hell, the league actually ratifies squad eligibility before the start of the season when each team submits their player registration forms, and had even cleared our squad for playing before the season started. Roll on a month later, some League jobsworth must have married our player's name up with the old team and suddenly we're told that, due to the outstanding suspension (which, I reiterate had **** all to do with us or our player) we've been deemed as "fielding an ineligible player" (this despite the League already giving us an all-clear).

Despite all our protestations, despite pointing out the sheer lunacy of the League going back on their own declaration and despite pointing out that weren't not **** psychic, we've been ordered to replay those two wins, the team fined £200, the player fined £61 and he's been banned for six games. One of those replays will be against the league's whipping boys, but the other was our 2-1 away win against a better side that we had to graft our arses off for. And this at **** Sunday League level; it's not the **** Champion's League for ****'s sake! Is it any **** wonder the League has numerous teams drop out and dissolve each year?! Morons. :rant:

Edited by GarethRDR

The first bit is pretty standard practise I think. Or at least, they would usually divide the fine out between the registered players.

So if a team has 20 players, and they leave the league without paying a £200 outstanding bill, each of those players would go down as owing £10 (not the whole amount, that's stupid)

The rest of it is mad though. If there's anyway you can appeal it (and there should be) I would do it. If you can prove that the league approved your player to play then I'd have thought you'd be ok.

I know our league has a list of players registered with the FA that are suspended (most for this exact scenario, an outstanding fine) and literally the first thing they do with a registration form is go down that list and see if the player is on it.

Do you use GMail for work?

There's a "lab" on it where if it detects the word "attach", or "attachment" or "attached" etc in your email, it'll ask you if you meant to attach something when you press Send.

also, you can recall an email up to 30 secs AFTER you send it, which has saved me a few times. (again, an option in labs).

Â