Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

The England.

Seriously though, people who say playing 'in goals'. It's a goal. You're in one of them and you're (I assume) not illiterate.

This seems to be the norm in Wales, annoyingly. In which case, you might like to review your assumption on the matter!

We all live by different moral codes' date=' and I'm not about to impose mine on anyone else.[/quote']

A line has to be drawn somewhere though. The shit the defence (and the guru, god save his soul) spouts are some of the most horrifying and subhuman I've ever heard anyone say. Damn right if I feel I have a right to impose my morality on them in this case.

When a lovely lady turns out to be religious.

Well we know they're all mental (;)). That's just a kind of mental :) Bad break though, sorry to hear it :)

"The Ukraine"

"The Cameroon(s)"

Any assorted addition of the word "the" to a country name. Colonial throwback bollocks.

You get a beep on your phone when someone quotes you on VT? That was a rapid response!

I had a mate in New York, who quite proudly told me that The Bronx is the only place in the world which starts with a The. I asked him if that had been ratified in the Hague

In relation to a previous discussion, pundits/commentators who say things like 'The Chelseas/Man Uniteds of this world' or 'Lampards/Gerrards/Agueros' etc.

rocket polishers.

Actually, I think that's OK.

It's an accepted way of saying "Clubs/players like..."

• Like 1

That was the most cringeworthy stuff I have ever seen (And when that disgusting girl flashed her warlocks, I started screaming "What are those???"). Although, the show that was on channel 4 about Kavos looked even worse, if that is even possible.

Cannot stand these places really, with the exception of Ibiza, because some people actually go for music and that, of course you get idiots still, but in lower volumes I'd say. But if I go anywhere for a booze filled tripped, I prefer Eastern Europe over Spain, where the millions of other young Brits embarrassing themselves, so so grim!

I've never seen the appeal of places like Kavos, Faliraki, Malia etc. its just full of drunk Brit pricks... I go on holiday to avoid them! Plus mates who went in their younger years said it was always a cock fest anyway... sometimes about 4 blokes to every 1 slag.

Mate, if you like that sort of thing then I recommend Thailand. Better beaches, nightlife, birds and banter. I **** love the place. One of my regrets is not going earlier than 2007. I wasted too many holidays on European islands.

Thailand is brilliant... as well as Indonesia and Philippines. The bonus thing about these places is that the Kos crowd will never go there as the flight ticket is usually twice as expensive as their week on the Greek Islands.

The England.

Seriously though, people who say playing 'in goals'. It's a goal. You're in one of them and you're (I assume) not illiterate.

Similar to being asked if you "saved many goals" when talking about playing as a goalkeeper. No, I save shots, otherwise they are goals.

Â