Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

White chocolate.

im allergic to it and cant touch the stuff, shame cos i really like it too

i live in a rented house, the gf just spotted a shrinkage crack in the plaster joint between the wall / ceiling in the bedroom, adjacent the bathroom, she's convinced its because of water ingress, ive just had to talk her out of phoning the landlord to visit tomorrow to have a look at it, according to her in our contract we have a duty to report any defects that we spot, i work in construction and think its nothing and if it is then i think waiting a few weeks until all the xmas shit has been cleaned up and the house doesnt look a bombsite wont make much difference, she thinks the wall will collapse any moment and we will be accountable because we knew about it, "that wouldnt happen and if it did we cop a deaf un" wasnt a suitable answer, i think ive just about convinced her to have her dad come and have a look for a 2nd opinion but shes still stormed off to bed in a mood

Paul Lambert rules out heavy spending during January transfer window

No he didn't. He was asked about spending to give Sky Sports a headline and he dismissed the question. Sky sports took the headline that they wanted anyway. What chance does a manager have when the media don't report what they say. Villa fans probably baying for blood anyway today and now they see this. **** you Sky Sports. Really annoyed me

• Like 1

The bluray of Dredd has me pissed off.

First, they decided to release it after for Christmas for some reason, so I've still got to wait 2 weeks for it to come out.

Second, it's a single disc dual 3d/2d release. These usually end up making for awful transfers as the space on the disc is just barely enough to do it any justice (despite some of the trickery they use to do it - the 2d version usually just being the left eye version of the 3d release).

And third, and worst of all, the disc has been reviewed by those that know and the 3d transfer is impeccable, but the 2d version is dog rough, apparently. I've got no interest in seeing the film in 3d again (despite it being probably the best I've seen 3d done in a cinema) and can't anyway, so was relying on the 2d version being great, but they've **** it up.

Bollocks.

New years

what a monotonous load of **** shite, all day today everyone has been banging on about what they are doing if one more person asks me if I have any plans I am gunna go **** ape shit at them.

Its an absolute crock of **** shite, I dont wanna stand in the pub and shake the hands of dick heads I barely know and hug random strangers and wish them a happy new year, I have gone all **** year with not **** liking you and I am not going to pretend that for one **** night I am your best friend just because it is the end of the year and you wanna make yourself feel loved you odious little knob heads

when I was walking out of the office everyone was shaking hands and hugging, **** that, I dont like any of you any way I don't make a big deal of any other **** day of the week when I am going home so I am sure as hell not going to tonight because its the 31st of December, **** that, any other Monday I could get up and walk out without barely saying bye to any **** there and they wouldn't think anything of it but just because I don't do it tonight I get the same looks that a kiddy fiddler would,

why the **** would I want to pay to get into a pub I drink in every week and fight my way to the bar when it is empty for 364 other day's of the year, **** that **** new years eve and **** the bollocks that goes with it.

I was planning on staying in tonight but have been blackmailed into going round to a mates (only for a quiet drink) because I haven't seen them for a few months and they have got me a bottle of jagermeister for christmas, I probably wont even stay until 12 o'clock just to avoid all of the bull shite celebrations

If your last year was shite then the chances are tomorrow and the coming weeks will be just as bad

• Like 4

I'm at work at 7:00 tomorrow, and it's my last day in my current job. I wouldn't even mind if it was 6am, but not only will I have to get up early, I don't finish until16:00 so I'll miss most of the Villa match too. As it's my last day, I'd love to call in sick, but my new role is located approximately 20 metres away in the same office, so it probably wouldn't go down well.

Â