Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

One of the biggest hates of working in the main work office is listening to people eating their food at the desk. I have absolutely zero tolerance for it now.

If it’s just lunch then no problem, I’ll go for a little walk, but the other day I was sat next to an all day grazer. I had to leave and go home.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Genie said:

One of the biggest hates of working in the main work office is listening to people eating their food at the desk. I have absolutely zero tolerance for it now.

If it’s just lunch then no problem, I’ll go for a little walk, but the other day I was sat next to an all day grazer. I had to leave and go home.

So why did you go into the office at all when you hate the people there?

33 minutes ago, limpid said:

So why did you go into the office at all when you hate the people there?

Cos I had to go to see some prototype cars being built. The plan was to stay in the office for the day but I couldn’t cope

• Like 1

The wife spends the day moaning about the kids being hard work and that they're monsters and they're a full time job and they never listen and blah blah blah

And then I'm sat there with the kids and notice that she's done some of the most absolute mundane shit known to man, the kids books are in alphabetical order... She's not playing with them she's doing that nonsense 

The phrase “running on fumes” or “running on empty “.

I’ve read it about 200 times tonight and it pisses me off.

Should word filter it to “more knackered than Katie Price’s clunge “.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

The phrase “running on fumes” or “running on empty “.

I’ve read it about 200 times tonight and it pisses me off.

Should word filter it to “more knackered than Katie Price’s clunge “.

**** im out of likes but that got me deep chuckling

• Like 1

been here a long time and picked a stupid name like V4E and once upon a time actually managed to watch villa across europe in several countries, grew old, made some very different life choices moved to Germany got married and had kids, somehow i dont miss the 3pm saturday VP games, i 100% do not miss the sunday afternoon games, i get a twinge of resentment that in my time going home and away i went something like 42 away games without seeing win and i missed deano and now im missing this

im looking at my facebook and seeing some of the old faces in mostar, in lille, on the beach today in athens, im **** jealous, i'll read the match threads and the reaction and all the other stuff and what have you and sometimes i just sit back and think i know for a fact that there's friends of mine who've had their absolute time of their life in the last 2 days on the piss with mates watching villa abroad, football is more than kicking a ball about, some of the moaners don't even know they're born

but as today is a bank holiday and fathers day here which i spent with my 1 year old and 4 year old having been to 1 villa game in 6 years now i dont know which side of the balance is better

roll on the dortmund game

UTV

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

been here a long time and picked a stupid name like V4E and once upon a time actually managed to watch villa across europe in several countries, grew old, made some very different life choices moved to Germany got married and had kids, somehow i dont miss the 3pm saturday VP games, i 100% do not miss the sunday afternoon games, i get a twinge of resentment that in my time going home and away i went something like 42 away games without seeing win and i missed deano and now im missing this

im looking at my facebook and seeing some of the old faces in mostar, in lille, on the beach today in athens, im **** jealous, i'll read the match threads and the reaction and all the other stuff and what have you and sometimes i just sit back and think i know for a fact that there's friends of mine who've had their absolute time of their life in the last 2 days on the piss with mates watching villa abroad, football is more than kicking a ball about, some of the moaners don't even know they're born

but as today is a bank holiday and fathers day here which i spent with my 1 year old and 4 year old having been to 1 villa game in 6 years now i dont know which side of the balance is better

UTV

Spend a day with the kids alphabetising your old programmes, win win :D 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Spend a day with the kids alphabetising your old programmes, win win :D 

I binned them all a long time ago! Kept the tickets though

One day I'll have the joy of going through them all with the kids, Darren bent vs arsenal in 2011 to Brentford away in 2017, no away wins in 42 games* I'm going to have to explain the quickest PL hattrick, chewing gum gate, the Gary speed game, port talbot at 9am for a 5.30pm kick off the year after, the peace Cup, Paul Lambert chanting at Norwich 

* I went to the Liverpool semi final but strangely don't remember the other rounds bar baggies at home 

Fuzzy head this morning after a few drinks last night. Happens every time now! I didn't even have that many. 

48 minutes ago, Xela said:

Fuzzy head this morning after a few drinks last night. Happens every time now! I didn't even have that many. 

Wait til you find out it’s actually 8 PM

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

55 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Wait til you find out it’s actually 8 PM

and it was after work on Tuesday when he went out

• Haha 1

On 09/05/2024 at 22:34, villa4europe said:

UTV

I'm guessing by the comment you weren't in Lille? Because we met a Villa fan over there that drove (I think) from Germany to go to the game - If it was you, nice to see you at the Witty A the other week, if it wasn't, ignore me :D 

Just now, T-Dog said:

I'm guessing by the comment you weren't in Lille? Because we met a Villa fan over there that drove (I think) from Germany to go to the game - If it was you, nice to see you at the Witty A the other week, if it wasn't, ignore me :D 

Haha nah, them days are gone! I dread to think what my wife would say if I told her I'm booking 2 days off work to pop to Lille, the dortmund pre season friendly is only cos I've spent the last 5 years telling her I should go to a dortmund match and this just fits perfectly 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Haha nah, them days are gone! I dread to think what my wife would say if I told her I'm booking 2 days off work to pop to Lille, the dortmund pre season friendly is only cos I've spent the last 5 years telling her I should go to a dortmund match and this just fits perfectly 

Fair mate, in that case you've got another top man who travels from Germany if you ever want a travel partner, I just have no idea who he is :D 

Â