Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

46 minutes ago, Genie said:

People that flex that they don’t watch TV at all.

What's this TV of which you speak? 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Rob182 said:

People that watch reality tv needing to announce that they don’t “normally watch this type of thing”. Etc. Tough shit, you like reality tv now! No biggie

Hang on, that was me! That’s what I said to you the other day when I was talking about how I was getting in to The Traitors.

Now you’re posting it on here. The irony! I’d be having my suspicions about you, buster.

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Genie said:

People that flex that they don’t watch TV at all.

I used to watch YouTube before it got mainstream 

61-Eb-Exj-Et-TL.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

Bet he's got all the badges to put on emm too, including the little kittens. 😆

Oi, don't diss the crocs! 

Il-570x-N-3749472693-7ia9.jpg

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

Hang on, that was me! That’s what I said to you the other day when I was talking about how I was getting in to The Traitors.

Now you’re posting it on here. The irony! I’d be having my suspicions about you, buster.

My good friend. If you’ll believe it, it’s not actually about you! You do piss me off though

Never really sold stuff on ebay before, but I've been selling a load of BluRays that the previous owners of my house left behind.

All gone fairly well but had one item where the buyer didn't pay. Several reminders from myself and ebay and they still haven't paid or replied to any messages.

I've been able to cancel the order and re-list fine. But what's annoyed me is I can't leave feedback about it. In fact, after some digging, you don't appear to be able to leave any negative feedback about a buyer ever. For any reason.
So what's the point?

It makes sense as this guy has loads and loads of reviews and they're all positive. So I thought it was odd that such a positive buyer hadn't paid me. Now I can see why

When people nowadays rank a list of things and use the tiering system A to F like you'd get in school, but for some reason (now idea why or where it started) they put an S in too for the top tier.

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

When people nowadays rank a list of things and use the tiering system A to F like you'd get in school, but for some reason (now idea why or where it started) they put an S in too for the top tier.

It's a Japanese ranking, basically meaning 'Super'. It's in a lot of video games, so people have taken it from there

Someone peeling and eating a massive orange on a packed train. Stunk like the Tropicana factory.

I was tempted to use the classic "Are you taking the pith" joke, but not sure it would have been appreciated. 

• Haha 4

33 minutes ago, Xela said:

Someone peeling and eating a massive orange on a packed train. Stunk like the Tropicana factory.

I was tempted to use the classic "Are you taking the pith" joke, but not sure it would have been appreciated. 

Yeah annoying when that happens - always find it difficult to concentrate. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Xela said:

Strangers eating messy foods in close quarters -- awful. Happens in New York all the time. 

spacer.png

• Like 1

Â