Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

44 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Got the wedding outfits sorted yet?

Hide contents

skynews-rag-n-bone-man-wedding-tracksuit

That is proppa gangsta, fam !! I am soooo tempted to get my wedding sponsored by sports direct now, thank you !

Edited by mottaloo
  • Haha 1

On 02/06/2023 at 18:35, sidcow said:

This weekend if the first weekend of no Footy for The Villa. Hate close season. 

In fact the only thing I hate more than close season is that it's now come off season as yet another Americanism has kept into the English Language. 

FA Cup final, and F1 have taken the edge off the lack of Villa / PL football. I know there will be darker weekends ahead. Not even a junior a league game to watch my son play.

53 minutes ago, Xela said:

TikTok 'star' Mizzy.

If the Police didn't keep arresting him and news media didn't keep reporting on those arrests I'd be blissfully unaware of the dickhead

Our neighbour loves to build stuff in his garden.  They've been away for a week or so but within 5 mins of being back he's out there using those f#cking power tools again.  On a day like this I want our bi-folds open but all I can hear is the tools.  Drives me nuts. So our dog is currently out there barking at the #### at the moment.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bickster said:

If the Police didn't keep arresting him and news media didn't keep reporting on those arrests I'd be blissfully unaware of the dickhead

That’s exactly the problem … stop giving cock Wombles exposure ,  all it does it produce more cock Wombles …

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, dubbs said:

Our neighbour loves to build stuff in his garden.  They've been away for a week or so but within 5 mins of being back he's out there using those f#cking power tools again.  On a day like this I want our bi-folds open but all I can hear is the tools.  Drives me nuts. So our dog is currently out there barking at the #### at the moment.

My problem is half the street, including me, had been that guy over the last few weeks, so there's barely been an afternoon without someone drilling, sawing or pressure washing. We need a weekly quiet afternoon

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

And don't get me started on the **** ice cream vans that really sell drugs

• Like 1

Most of my spare time I like to build furniture and do other woodwork projects for the community. I have the skills and feel it's just right to give something back. 

But every time I start work the clearing in the woods with the yappy dog next door let's him run a mock and now the little shit is running backwards and forwards barking like a rabid dog disturbing the whole neighbourhood. 

• Haha 1

Just now, sidcow said:

Most of my spare time I like to build furniture and do other woodwork projects for the community. I have the skills and feel it's just right to give something back. 

But every time I start work the clearing in the woods with the yappy dog next door let's him run a mock and now the little shit is running backwards and forwards barking like a rabid dog disturbing the whole neighbourhood. 

If you register your house as a place of worship you can shoot his dog.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

38 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

So apparently if I register my house as a place of worship, he can't play his chimes within 50m.

You'd also have to sign over the deeds of your property to a charity or charitable trust I think. I guess your mortgage owners might just object to that

Was up Digbeth yesterday for a stag doo. Started at Henesseys watching the football then around 2000 moved on to a music bar, Lunas I think it was called. Got to the front of the queue to our horror it was 20 quid in **** that we thought. While we was hanging around wondering what to do next, we noticed a couple of youguns get in for a fiver. I guess in reality, we have to face the fact we are not in the demographic anymore for these sort of trendy places, unless we pay a premium.

27 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Was up Digbeth yesterday for a stag doo. Started at Henesseys watching the football then around 2000 moved on to a music bar, Lunas I think it was called. Got to the front of the queue to our horror it was 20 quid in **** that we thought. While we was hanging around wondering what to do next, we noticed a couple of youguns get in for a fiver. I guess in reality, we have to face the fact we are not in the demographic anymore for these sort of trendy places, unless we pay a premium.

Vile in town premium 

mate

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Ahem. If you had been at Luna Springs 7 days earlier you would have probably been the young guns. 

giphy.gif

Mind you, with 2000 of you out on a stag do I'm not surprised you had a bit of trouble getting in. 

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

It might not be your age, they might just have not wanted a stag party in

Â