Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Having to take my first sick day ever. I was very proud of my punctuality record.

I think that would be a hit to your 'attendance' record rather than your punctuality record.

:mrgreen:

Just reminded of this by Tony in the Olympics thread...

This new high speed rail link on the east coast mainline.

It's going to cost some **** astronomical amount of money, and cause years worth of disruption, to bring down the journey time from Leeds to London down from two hours to 1 hr 45 mins.

Is it REALLY worth it for 15 minutes?

I realise the rail infrastructure needs improving, but ("time thief" obsession notwithstanding), is speed really such an issue?

Why not more trains, more comfort, better catering, better reliability and punctuality, and lower fares? For that, I'd happily take a journey that was 15 minutes SLOWER.

Just reminded of this by Tony in the Olympics thread...

This new high speed rail link on the east coast mainline.

It's going to cost some **** astronomical amount of money, and cause years worth of disruption, to bring down the journey time from Leeds to London down from two hours to 1 hr 45 mins.

Is it REALLY worth it for 15 minutes?

I realise the rail infrastructure needs improving, but ("time thief" obsession notwithstanding), is speed really such an issue?

Why not more trains, more comfort, better catering, better reliability and punctuality, and lower fares? For that, I'd happily take a journey that was 15 minutes SLOWER.

I'd agree with that.

A couple of extra carriages on each journey would be a start. To save every train from being **** rammed.

shopping around for a new phone and all the decent deals are on T-Mobile... who are a pile of shite both at work and at home

Can get a Galaxy S3 for £28.50 a month through Dialaphone on Orange. Got one the other week, brilliant phone.

Speculation thread in VT, it should be renamed Mos Eisley.

It's like one of those local pubs where all the Chavs go to rev their cars and glass anyone who hasn't got a 50 cent tattoo or has a bald patch in the middle of their monobrow. Don't think Ive seen anyone agree with anyone else on anything yet.

Also the way some posters there insult others but when they get targeted they don't like it. Just a very strange thread indeed.

two new young British singers, Misha B and Conor Manyard, both singing like they are American, heard their songs on the radio in the mornings, Conors on is about "Houston" as in Texas and the other is "Vegas Girl". Misha Bs song is called "Homerun" which is obviously a reference to baseball a sport u dnt see here very often.

whilst im at it, BMW drivers they can pee off too! One cut me up today twice on a roundabout and she probably didnt even notice.

All dickheads drive BMWs.

Some perfectly nice normal people drive BMWs too. But their reputation is tarnished by the huge amount of total bellends that also drive them.

I get pissed off with myself for not reading what I write on here before I click "Submit"...

I spend so much time editing my own posts for stupid spelling errors, which could be rectified easily if I just used the preview button!

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Do you mean VT in general?

Yes, though I suppose that would be more a hive of scum and 'Villan'-y.

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Do you mean VT in general?

Yes, though I suppose that would be more a hive of scum and 'Villan'-y.

Thinking about it yeah that whole section I guess. Ho-hum, as long as my defence is 'it's banter' I should be okay to go back into the lions den.

Â