Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

3 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

You put people on the ignore list then every **** goes and **** quotes pretty much everything they **** post.

I hit the jackpot the other day when two people I have on ignore were having an argument in the Gerrard thread and I didn't see any of it.  Took up 17 of the 20 posts on the page which is a new record for me.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

You put people on the ignore list then every **** goes and **** quotes pretty much everything they **** post.

Assuming it's a coincidence that you post this straight after I quote @HanoiVillan twice in the 5 posts directly above yours?

:trollface:

• Like 1

Video doing the round of Phil Fodens mom giving some lads a slap at the boxing last night in Manchester 

Foden looks perfectly fine if I'm honest, not pissed and definitely not off his tits, his mom looks rough as **** and a proper council estater come in to money which I'm guessing will be the reaction to the video 

What should be the reaction to the video is why 5 lads want to film themselves calling foden a word removed as he walks down the corridor... What goes through these dickheads minds? Absolute ass holes, just leave the man be, they're goading him for the fight that they got, it just came from his mom and not from him 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Video doing the round of Phil Fodens mom giving some lads a slap at the boxing last night in Manchester 

Foden looks perfectly fine if I'm honest, not pissed and definitely not off his tits, his mom looks rough as **** and a proper council estater come in to money which I'm guessing will be the reaction to the video 

What should be the reaction to the video is why 5 lads want to film themselves calling foden a word removed as he walks down the corridor... What goes through these dickheads minds? Absolute ass holes, just leave the man be, they're goading him for the fight that they got, it just came from his mom and not from him 

Amazed he doesn’t have a proper bodyguard for stuff like this. Felt sorry for him, he can’t win in a situation like this. Hope those clearings in the woods got a kicking after the camera stopped.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, KentVillan said:

Amazed he doesn’t have a proper bodyguard for stuff like this. Felt sorry for him, he can’t win in a situation like this. Hope those clearings in the woods got a kicking after the camera stopped.

They nearly got there head caved in by a fire extinguisher by the looks of it. 😳

• Haha 1

Halloumi...... I just don't see the big spunk fest over it ...I'm a chef I work with it etc ..... marinade etc does nothing ....it reminds me of been in maths class at campion bored as hell deciding to eat the eraser from the pencil case 🤷🤣

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Meath_Villan said:

Halloumi...... I just don't see the big spunk fest over it ...I'm a chef I work with it etc ..... marinade etc does nothing ....it reminds me of been in maths class at campion bored as hell deciding to eat the eraser from the pencil case 🤷🤣

Yep, totally baffling. 

8 hours ago, Meath_Villan said:

Got to go straight from grill to mouth, every second its cooling its getting squeakier and worse 

Its a good alternative to meat at a bbq

8 hours ago, Meath_Villan said:

I think it usually isn’t cooked properly. Meant to be crispy on the outside and gooey in the middle, but everyone seems to cook it soft on the outside and chewy in the middle, and then put it in cold dishes / sandwiches so it starts to go cold and hard.

If you get a nice slice of halloumi straight off a grill or fried in olive oil, it’s pretty tasty by itself. Don’t know why people play around with it so much.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Meath_Villan said:

It's incredible

Halloumi fajitas are orgasm inducing

Â