Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

One of the (admittedly few) advantages of living in an apartment block. Communal bins mean we just chuck our rubbish in there whenever we want and don't have to worry about putting bins out

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

One of the (admittedly few) advantages of living in an apartment block. Communal bins mean we just chuck our rubbish in there whenever we want and don't have to worry about putting bins out

Do you have different bins to separate different waste types?

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Most definitely this

4 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Been here 8 years and not sure what bin collection day is! 

• Like 1

Other drivers.

They can all f*** off

I must have had some sort of universal magnet today because the number of absolute words removed I met on the road was not normal.

It started as soon as I left home. I was 2 streets from my house and waiting behind one car at the light - he doesn't move on green, people are turning left in front of him because he isn't moving. Then as the light turns red, he spins off as fast as he can. I think he did it just to be a clearing in the woods. That was just the beginning.

4 minutes ago, chappy said:

New one since I’ve become a Dad. People who park in the parent and child spaces at the supermarket sans child.

Probably pregnant women who claim that they have a child with them.   We had a pregnant woman over here a few years ago that fought a ticket for driving solo in the carpool lane, claiming there were 2 occupants in the vehicle.

• Shocked 1

Â