Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

When people call your mobile and you dont answer, so they let the whole "welcome to to Orange answer phone..." thing play, the "beep" happens, and they hang up. Leaving you with 2 seconds of nothing when you listen to your messege.

The new layout of the sports section of the BBC website. Absolute gash. Looks like it was designed by a Watford fan with no natural aptitude for web design.

It's incredibly cluttered. I imagine they had one of those wanky focus groups and asked how many links on the sports homepage they thought most users would want. "All of the links" would have been the answer.

When people call your mobile and you dont answer, so they let the whole "welcome to to Orange answer phone..." thing play, the "beep" happens, and they hang up. Leaving you with 2 seconds of nothing when you listen to your messege.

I do that to customers at work :D

Leather seats in cars. Scorching hot in the summer and freezing cold in the winter. I'm not falling for that again

I find them quite practical as they're much easier to clean than cloth. Never noticed them too hot in the summer (timer ventilation helps) and have seat heaters for the summer.

The new layout of the sports section of the BBC website. Absolute gash. Looks like it was designed by a Watford fan with no natural aptitude for web design.

It's incredibly cluttered. I imagine they had one of those wanky focus groups and asked how many links on the sports homepage they thought most users would want. "All of the links" would have been the answer.

For real. The old design was much, much better.

Anyway, to contribute to the thread: weak Ribena.

Leather seats in cars. Scorching hot in the summer and freezing cold in the winter. I'm not falling for that again

I find them quite practical as they're much easier to clean than cloth. Never noticed them too hot in the summer (timer ventilation helps) and have seat heaters for the summer.

I give you the cleaning bit (but as I change cars every 3 years I really dont give a **** :) )

And I have timers on it as well but you can't always set them as you don't know when you need to drive off at times. Ant it being -18 outside right now, sitting on leather before the heater kicks in is....well not comfy.

And I assume your in England so the summer sun is not a problem :winkold:

Anyway, it shouldn't piss me off

good call Teg. My parents have leather seats, and they are fookin freezin in the winter.

and black leather seays in the summer - scorchio!!

I can't regulate the temperature in my shower. It's stuck between min and max, but they're the same temperature. There is another side of the knob with temperatures from 30 to 45 on it, but I can't twist the knob over to them. There's a press down button that i would have expected to grant access to the other side of the knob, but it has no effect. Very annoying, but as I've never used the shower since I moved in 3 years ago - it's in the ensuite and I use the shower-bath in my bathroom - it would probably have been something relevant for the snag list. Now I'll have to get it fixed at my expense.

I can't regulate the temperature in my shower. It's stuck between min and max, but they're the same temperature. There is another side of the knob with temperatures from 30 to 45 on it, but I can't twist the knob over to them. There's a press down button that i would have expected to grant access to the other side of the knob, but it has no effect. Very annoying, but as I've never used the shower since I moved in 3 years ago - it's in the ensuite and I use the shower-bath in my bathroom - it would probably have been something relevant for the snag list. Now I'll have to get it fixed at my expense.

Our showerhead holder thingymajig snapped the other day meaning we have to hold it above our heads and put it down when you grab the soap or whatever. Really annoying. I'm used to 30 minute showers in boiling hot water to wake up, it's just not the same. :(

Monday mornings when you know you have shit to sort out at work and you just can't be arsed with the agro and ball ache

On a plus side I didn't really have much of a drink over the weekend so I'm feeling in tip top condition on a Monday for a change

People that sit in the aisle seat on a full bus, meaning others can't get to the window seat. That or leave their bag on the seat next to them. Pure ignorance and inconsideration for others.

I don't mind the bag thing as long as they move it if you want to sit down.

When i used to get the bus it was much easier for me to stick my bag on the seat next to me than down by my legs, which were already crushed into the tiny legroom you get.

Monday mornings when you know you have shit to sort out at work and you just can't be arsed with the agro and ball ache

On a plus side I didn't really have much of a drink over the weekend so I'm feeling in tip top condition on a Monday for a change

can I retract that previous statement

work hasnt actually been any where near as bad as I thought it would be for a change...i'll probably be back in an hour or so to retract my retraction though

when ur on the bus and theres other free seats but they come and sit next to you why???

agreed! im always tempted to just get up and move to one of the spare seats. Why would you reduce your or infringe on others personal space unless you absolutely have to?

Madness.

People that sit in the aisle seat on a full bus, meaning others can't get to the window seat. That or leave their bag on the seat next to them. Pure ignorance and inconsideration for others.

I don't mind the bag thing as long as they move it if you want to sit down.

When i used to get the bus it was much easier for me to stick my bag on the seat next to me than down by my legs, which were already crushed into the tiny legroom you get.

I target these people and make them move so I sit by the window, as I sit down I put my bag on the spare seat for a laugh in the aisle.

They don't like that, so do that :D

(I move it immediately afterwards, I just like to see the horror in their eyes that they might have lost there seat.)

Â