Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

A venue I've regularly booked for work in Hull the past 7 years

I've just found out the room we use is called the "John Prescott Suite"

could have only been worse had it been called the " French Cheese & Wine suit Guardian readers suite "

A venue I've regularly booked for work in Hull the past 7 years

I've just found out the room we use is called the "John Prescott Suite"

could have only been worse had it been called the " French Cheese & Wine suit Guardian readers suite "

:hooray:

I love it when a plan comes together!

Was reminded of something today on the way home from work, when a car travelling in the same direction as you in the lane next to you and is about to turn off, then when you get level as your passing they slightl turn back into your lane then swing away again as they turn off.

If that makes sense.

People who don't walk normally.

Saw both ends of the spectrum today and both pee'd me off. One was a young ned in a track suit who walked with so much swagger, you'd have thought he was on a boat. The second was a woman in twin-set and pearls whose only movement was from the ankle down. I know posh people like me like to think that things like deportment are important but if I hadn't seen her feet, I'd have been convinced she was gliding across the floor.

Was reminded of something today on the way home from work, when a car travelling in the same direction as you in the lane next to you and is about to turn off, then when you get level as your passing they slightl turn back into your lane then swing away again as they turn off.

If that makes sense.

I know exactly what you mean. It's aas if they're driving an 18 wheeler truck!

On a similar note, when there's one of those lanes in the middle of the road specifically made for people to turn right in, and people don't use it. Theyy sit half in half out of it meaning you can't get past as they wait for the oncoming traffic.

I'm convinced if you were to kill the people on the roads who drive like idiots there'd be about 10% of the population left.

I received an email yesterday at work where somebody used the term "human beans" instead of "human beings"

I mean seriously WTF, these are highly paid supposedly educated people

I actually lol'd at this

I received an email yesterday at work where somebody used the term "human beans" instead of "human beings"

I mean seriously WTF, these are highly paid supposedly educated people

:lol::clap:

The douche at my work who seems to think it's something to be proud of that he's a "brony" (a fully grown man, who, for some bizarre reason, is a fan of "My Little Pony"). I can't help but feel that he's almost certainly a paedophile.

The douche at my work who seems to think it's something to be proud of that he's a "brony" (a fully grown man, who, for some bizarre reason, is a fan of "My Little Pony").
Now I'm a reasonable, tolerant, liberal bloke. Live and let live, it takes all sorts. But, really, he should be kicked to death, surely?

Â