Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

1 hour ago, Paddywhack said:

You’re not going to believe this lads.

I successfully made my sandwiches for work this morning, they fit in the box and everything.

Get this, I’ve just realised I forgot to bloody eat them! I went and bought a jacket potato!! 

:crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

Did they contain lettuce?

1 hour ago, mottaloo said:

Dropped my car off at the dealer for a repair and was given a courtesy car. I drive it back to my place and notice that my t shirt stinks of some overpowering nasty perfume obviously used by the previous driver and applied when the seatbelt was on.

Got a night shift ahead of me and no matter how much wiping of the belt i do, it'll linger on me all night. It's so strong it's making my throat itch :angry:

That's a really roundabout way of saying you're cheating on your wife.

Although, putting something so mundane on a football forum is quite the alibi..

You sir, are a genius.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mottaloo said:

Dropped my car off at the dealer for a repair and was given a courtesy car. I drive it back to my place and notice that my t shirt stinks of some overpowering nasty perfume obviously used by the previous driver and applied when the seatbelt was on.

Got a night shift ahead of me and no matter how much wiping of the belt i do, it'll linger on me all night. It's so strong it's making my throat itch :angry:

Spanish Fly does have a certain aroma. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

That's a really roundabout way of saying you're cheating on your wife.

Although, putting something so mundane on a football forum is quite the alibi..

You sir, are a genius.

Haven't seen my wife in 20 years I'm happy to say :D

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Xela said:

Spanish Fly does have a certain aroma. 

Do they even still make that stuff, if so where can you get it ?

(I'm asking for a friend !)

Edited by mottaloo

1 hour ago, bickster said:

Just seen an advert (that in itself pisses me off) for vegan Baileys made with almonds

Baileys :puke: made with almonds:puke::puke:for vegans:puke::puke::puke:

A true axis of evil

I have no clue what the standard Baileys tastes like, but it's pretty tasty!

Edited by Davkaus

1 hour ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

The "Vegan" part of the label will be twice as wide as the bottle itself in the brightest fluorescent pink known to advertising,  just so we all know.  words removed.

It's a tiny logo on the back actually, but tell me more about how vegans don't stfu in a discussion about a vegan product that wasn't started by one!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

It's a tiny logo on the back actually, but tell me more about how vegans don't stfu in a discussion about a vegan product that wasn't started by one!

It was a joke,  hence the exaggeration in size, colours and wild abstract claims of the "Brightest" this or that a bit like the bloke with the really big mobile in that sketch show making fun of people who he thinks talk a little bit too loudly.  It's not like I drop the "V****" word in every sentence or anything & I did this in the hope of providing some light hearted amusement in what is a thread ,  lest we forget,  that is called "Things that piss you off that shouldn't" and one shouldn't take it all that seriously but i see now I was wrong in that view,  I apologise.  I only realise now this thread will be of enormous historic and political importance in the future and I am more than sure the labelling chosen by said company would be really quite appropriate,  and would be really quite small, nice font and not bright.  Live long and prosper.

Edited by Amsterdam_Neil_D
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, bickster said:

You should never have time for lettuce!

You'd love the burger I had today. It's wrapped in lettuce instead of a bun. :D

Delifresh_Low_Carb-burgare.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Â