Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

HMRC. I mean, I knew it was coming, the problem of having prior worked two part time jobs, on low wages was going to risk a lette of underpayment, but couldn't they have sent this before the xmas shopping and before pay day? £900 underpaid! Shitty Mcballs. on top of an announced estate agent viewing my property tomorrow rather means I can't be too untidy tonight, and then a landlord inspection next week... to the whiskey, to the wine, to the pub. 

3 hours ago, KHV said:

what on Earth is Imphatigo?

Impetigo is a bacterial infection that involves the superficial skin. The most common presentation is yellowish crust on the face, arms, or legs. Less commonly there may be large blisters which affect the groin or armpits. The lesions may be painful or itchy.

Impetigo

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

Everyone must be happy and content today, this thread was on the second page.

Anyway...

When you try a password reset and they email you a link, but that email doesn't arrive straight away! I want to reset my **** password now, not in two hours!!

I got a new laptop 2 months ago and being a genius I  came up with the brilliant plan of having different passwords for all my stuff.made them all villa related as I thought there's no way i''d forget them.course,I now can't remember any of them except for here.

1 hour ago, Xela said:

The whole Kardashian/Jenner clan. Just wish they'd all piss off back into nothingness

I can stand any of those clueless nauseating fuckwits. Utter bellends the whole lot of them. Not one of them has any redeeming qualities. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

Impetigo is a bacterial infection that involves the superficial skin. The most common presentation is yellowish crust on the face, arms, or legs. Less commonly there may be large blisters which affect the groin or armpits. The lesions may be painful or itchy.

Impetigo

Think I will give that a miss!

• Like 2

On 29/11/2016 at 20:13, choffer said:

I had one of those a couple of weeks ago. Managed to keep him going about 25 minutes before asking him where i could find the Windows button on my MacBook. When that didn't prompt him to realise I couldn't have a Windows error on a MacBook, I asked to speak to his boss who got really rather abusive with me for wasting their time. He then informed me that I should check my bill as that call was going to appear on my phone bill and it was going to cost me $200!

That was a good day.

Pedant Alert - you can install Windows on a Macbook. 

• Like 1

Come home from work, about to get in bed and Mrs V01 starts hoovering the bedroom. 

I believe the fact I have not taken hold of her throat in both hands and slowly squeezed until I hear cartilage pop and vertebrae fracture makes me a Saint.  

40 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Linux OS rules, **** Mac and Windows.

Trouble with Linux is that the music apps like Rythmbox, Banshee etc. Are worse than iTunes by a long way and I can't get my USB tv dongle to work with Linux.

also, having to use the terminal for a fair bit of stuff ( albeit at work) is not exactly user friendly. And the back up applications never seem to work.

all computers annoy me.

4 hours ago, blandy said:

Trouble with Linux is that the music apps like Rythmbox, Banshee etc. Are worse than iTunes by a long way and I can't get my USB tv dongle to work with Linux.

also, having to use the terminal for a fair bit of stuff ( albeit at work) is not exactly user friendly. And the back up applications never seem to work.

all computers annoy me.

Use Google Play or Spotify instead. Stop using antiquated storage devices.

You never need to use the terminal unless you want to. All your data lives in the cloud nowadays so backing up isn't important. If you must have local files, use Dropbox or Google Drive or one of the very many file sync tools available, most include versioning and recovery.

That's because you're doing it wrong :)

• Like 3

4 hours ago, KHV said:

Have they sorted out the issues with it yet. Linux was seriously flawed

You're right. VillaTalk has always been crap. And Google. And Facebook. The Linux they use is seriously flawed :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Â