Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

10 hours ago, Xela said:

My condolences to you for having an awful Saturday! 

My ex used to insist we watch X-factor together and used to go in a right mood if I said I didn't want to watch. I mean, I would sit next to her on the sofa while she watched it but I would read a newspaper or magazine. Apparently that was "spiteful"! 

Good job she's your ex. 

On ‎01‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 20:10, Xela said:

Since I was diagnosed with colitis, I have been more aware of the standard of toilets in pubs as on occasions I have had to have emergency shits when on a night out!. Some of them are so bad, I wouldn't be able to go there and would have to go home (if I could make it!)

Like you said, you'd think they would maintain them to a reasonable standard. The worst I can recall are at the Church in Jewellery Quarter. Both doors had been kicked off, no paper and stunk. Like the Trainspotting toilet! 

Now I know where the question about, have you ever in public came from.  All makes sense now, and as a fellow sufferer I feel your pain.

• Like 1

On 10/2/2016 at 13:25, Xela said:

My condolences to you for having an awful Saturday! 

My ex used to insist we watch X-factor together and used to go in a right mood if I said I didn't want to watch. I mean, I would sit next to her on the sofa while she watched it but I would read a newspaper or magazine. Apparently that was "spiteful"! 

She sounds like a right word removed.

3 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

She sounds like a right word removed.

She was great apart from that... and shagging other men! 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Sid4ever said:

Now I know where the question about, have you ever in public came from.  All makes sense now, and as a fellow sufferer I feel your pain.

Luckily I've never been caught that short but been a few close calls! It takes over your life though and you can't commit to anything. People ask you out and you have to say, "I should be ok for that"!

11 minutes ago, Xela said:

Luckily I've never been caught that short but been a few close calls! It takes over your life though and you can't commit to anything. People ask you out and you have to say, "I should be ok for that"!

So medicinal question, have you ever had to use the Salofalk pump? 

2 minutes ago, Sid4ever said:

So medicinal question, have you ever had to use the Salofalk pump? 

No, just a blast of prednisolone steroids every now and again. I appreciate I'm probably lucky in that respect 

1 minute ago, Xela said:

No, just a blast of prednisolone steroids every now and again. I appreciate I'm probably lucky in that respect 

As a regular user of Salofalk you are.

Just working out now who will be the first to google Salofalk pump, my guess RJW63 or RV

it's been a while since I have clicked into this thread. i'll add another. Hipsters. I get it, fashions come and go. Why does this one stay?

You mention that guy with the guitar there, who I haven't seen. He could be hugely talented and his music could be a gift to you as you pass. But no. Like I would have done, you walked past thinking what a nob. Did he have skinny jeans on and a baseball cap on th wrong way by any chance? It's a free country and all but most likely he was attention seeking, either that or his mom kicked him outside because she was fed up of that song, same old sh-- since she bought him that guitar years ago, the one he repeatedly plays non stop. Proper try hard, which brings me to hipsters. WHat's with this try hard sh--.

I get it, you want to peacock, look cool, follow fashion etc. But that;s what it is , a fashion. these types think they're so independent and non-conformist yet paradoxically are all as conveyor belt as anyone else following a trend. I know a hipster, not a friend, someone that's on my quiz team... always turns up in these skinny f----- jeans that he's always pulling up and readjusting and Converse type trainers, always with a baseball cap on BACKWARDS w t f. Wears it indoors too

I could write a chapter on hipsters. sorry if you are a hipster, I mean no offence. the thread is things that p--- you off that shouldn't... I shouldn't get p------ off by what someone else is wearing, nor should I notice.... but this hipster sh-- stands out a mile and yeah I may be a judgemental fool who thinks you dress like a g1mp but so do half the other people that walk past. sort yourself out man.

33 minutes ago, Phumfeinz said:

Walking down the street and some unoriginal bastard is sitting out the front of his house playing Wish You Were Here on his acoustic. Dork.

giphy.gif

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Seat68 said:

When I meet up with a friend of mine he says being your guitar, we can jam. My response is always no we **** can not. 

Why not? 

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

Why not? 

because he knows 2 songs, one is horse with no name, the other is no woman no cry, and my experience is we dont play along, he strums random "chords" whilst I try to play the agreed tune. Could be worse, he could accompany me on bongos.

http://twojaanglia.co.uk/kolejny-polak-pobity-ze-rozmawial-polsku/

Attacked Polak walked quietly along the sidewalk in a small English town. He was on the phone with his wife so freely spoke in Polish. They heard it sitting on a nearby bench and sipping beers men. This fact infuriated them so much that beat Pole unconscious. His wife called back already lifeguard with pogotowania, saying that her husband is taken to the hospital.

The woman could not hear what was happening. During the conversation suddenly fell silent and no one said anything. Then there had to be beaten. The unconscious man was rushed to the hospital.

The event in Lancaster is another that shows how wide the spectrum of the problem in the UK after Brexicie.From the June referendum, the number of attacks and hate crimes is still growing. Especially often they are victims just the Poles. One of the most severe attacks was that of Harlow, where he died as a result of beating Arkadiusz J. The event took place on August 27 and so far no one has been indicted

Stop attacking foreign people for speaking a different language you pricks.

Â