Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

On 12/14/2015 at 18:08, Stevo985 said:

I wore a christmas jumper on Saturday. I was out in public as well (it resulted in my very drunk post in the pre-match thread for Arsenal :D )

It was this though:

o-DRAKE-CHRISTMAS-SWEATER-900.jpg?5

A bit late, but this is great (<--- barzzz). I'd wear that in public :lol: 

• Like 1

I do [emoji23] , I just read the descriptions shown on the till then just say whichever I would watch.

Surely you should be recommending whichever film you are sure they will hate?

If they're rude then I would. What annoys me are those depressing customers who can't even say thank you or even seem happy or smile. Like jeez.

On 12/15/2015 at 20:35, Meath_Villan said:

^^^^This

I like a pint of murphys its a real "feed" of a pint, what guinness used to be 

Murphys is definitely nicer than Guinness.

I like both, to be fair. But Murphys is definitely the tastier drink, imo. It doesn't have that slightly bitter aftertaste that you always get with a Guinness.

Edit: actually, I have you on Facebook. Was the OP aimed at me? :D:D

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Murphys is definitely nicer than Guinness.

I like both, to be fair. But Murphys is definitely the tastier drink, imo. It doesn't have that slightly bitter aftertaste that you always get with a Guinness.

Edit: actually, I have you on Facebook. Was the OP aimed at me? :D:D

Yes stevo surprising they didn't throw you out of temple bar for ordering the real capitals pint ...:D

Sat in the doctors waiting over an hour so far for an appointment I've had to wait over a week for. I need to be gone for half 1 to get to work.

Some teenage girl came in half an hour after me telling the receptionist she'd got an emergency appointment. Then spent 15 minutes on the phone to her mate about how 'super mad' last night was and how it's made her miss school and she is at the doctors because her hangover is so bad even though she drank less on Monday night and felt fine. I've had to spend the whole time learning how if she drinks Smirnoff she falls backwards but if she drinks frosty she falls forwards.

She has been called in before me.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, ThisCouldBeRotterdam said:

Sat in the doctors waiting over an hour so far for an appointment I've had to wait over a week for. I need to be gone for half 1 to get to work.

Some teenage girl came in half an hour after me telling the receptionist she'd got an emergency appointment. Then spent 15 minutes on the phone to her mate about how 'super mad' last night was and how it's made her miss school and she is at the doctors because her hangover is so bad even though she drank less on Monday night and felt fine. I've had to spend the whole time learning how if she drinks Smirnoff she falls backwards but if she drinks frosty she falls forwards.

it should piss you off, but it made me laugh.

So was the emergency to get rid of a hangover, or the morning-after pill?

• Like 2

it should piss you off, but it made me laugh.

So was the emergency to get rid of a hangover, or the morning-after pill?

Based on how 'out of her mind' she'd been, I doubt she'd be aware of whether she needed the pill or not.

It's a terrible film. From Hugh Grant's opening monologue (referencing the attack on the twin towers as proof that "love, actually is all around" is despicable), to the cloying, mushy, cliched ending. 

And Laura Linney is completely wasted in it too.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, dAVe80 said:

When you want to veg out, watch shit TV, and crack open the Matchmakers, and you have to break away from that to sort out grown up shit, like pinning your builders down, and finances. 

Can't buy Matchmakers in Holland,  I love the box design,  in that there is always the slim possibility that you have not open or attacked the other section.

This is all irrelevant if you are in fact the foreman of a small Matchmaking business and said business has a workforce comprised totals of Height challenged people.  The "crack open the Matchmakers" is I presume a reference to the small box that you keep the mentioned small people contained.  I feel this box could also be designed as an egg type structure,  further strengthening my believe that you only produce matches just before xmas.  This is logical given the increased need for sulfur based products and services obviously increases at the festive time of the year.  Good luck and be careful with all the shavings.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Can't buy Matchmakers in Holland,  I love the box design,  in that there is always the slim possibility that you have not open or attacked the other section.

This is all irrelevant if you are in fact the foreman of a small Matchmaking business and said business has a workforce comprised totals of Height challenged people.  The "crack open the Matchmakers" is I presume a reference to the small box that you keep the mentioned small people contained.  I feel this box could also be designed as an egg type structure,  further strengthening my believe that you only produce matches just before xmas.  This is logical given the increased need for sulfur based products and services obviously increases at the festive time of the year.  Good luck and be careful with all the shavings.

a late contender for post of the year

• Like 2

Â