Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

From a sum total  of having been there (Ireland) once about a decade ago, isn't it the case that Guinness is the drink for Dublin and Murphy's is what they have in Limerick and Cork - at least that's what we drank in those places on our long and eventful weekend.

the missus has felt a bit weird lately, tired and lower stomach pains so shes got a pregnancy test and its come back with a faint line on it for positive. thing is shes got an implant in her arm. cant be **** with another kid plus it means moving again at some point. we are both hoping shes not pregnant.

dont get me wrong on occasions we both talk about wanting another and if she is pregnant then we will probably keep it as she wont be able to handle another abortion but we both have said we just want to get on with our life just the four of us. two is plenty :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, blandy said:

From a sum total  of having been there (Ireland) once about a decade ago, isn't it the case that Guinness is the drink for Dublin and Murphy's is what they have in Limerick and Cork - at least that's what we drank in those places on our long and eventful weekend.

^^^^This

I like a pint of murphys its a real "feed" of a pint, what guinness used to be 

Edited by Meath_Villan
  • Like 2

The only thing worse than people constantly talking about their kids, is people who haven't had kids talking about their cats.

Seriously, I really really really couldn't give a shit about how high your cat jumps. 

#WorkProblems.

Edited by PieFacE

3 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

The only thing worse than people constantly talking about their kids, is people who haven't had kids talking about their cats.

Seriously, I really really really couldn't give a shit about how high your cat jumps. 

#WorkProblems.

Bloke who sits next to me, regularly brings in photos of his rabbits who he is teaching to show jump. To be fair, those photos are preferable to the diesel locomotive pictures he often shares.

52 minutes ago, choffer said:

Bloke who sits next to me, regularly brings in photos of his rabbits who he is teaching to show jump. To be fair, those photos are preferable to the diesel locomotive pictures he often shares.

Maybe you should suggest a way of combining his two hobbies.  I work with a couple of people who own rats and talk about them all the time, but I'd happily watch them go squish beneath a train or other vehicle.

1 hour ago, choffer said:

I take it I'm alone in thinking that's conversation-worthy then?

• Like 4

Â