Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

This attitude that rugby fans are absolute saints and that all football fans should aspire to be at their level. 

Plain wrong, if they've seen their team lose and had a few they're just as likely to kick off as fans of any other sport. You don't get the breed of self untitled, posho tosser at football games either who'll argue with staff over absolutely anything just to look like a big man in front of their mates. 

• Like 1

This attitude that rugby fans are absolute saints and that all football fans should aspire to be at their level. 

Plain wrong, if they've seen their team lose and had a few they're just as likely to kick off as fans of any other sport. You don't get the breed of self untitled, posho tosser at football games either who'll argue with staff over absolutely anything just to look like a big man in front of their mates. 

I presume you're talking internationals rather than club rugby?

Indeed.

Indeed.

Then I am partly on-board with your hypothesis. Living, as I do, a stones throw away from Twickenham, I've seen how much more loutish, rugby support has got in the last ten years. I think I've made this point in here before now but I've a suspicion that it's in some way related to when England won the RWC. I suspect it attracted an element to the sport that wasn't there before and it's very much to the detriment of the match-day experience. I won't go down Twickenham high st on the evening of a game any more.

I still think it's a small minority as most rugby followers I know are very reasonable but then I could probably say the same of football fans.

Some people just like to have a drink, then start a row. It's not exclusive to any sport (I've seen it kick off at the cricket ffs!), it's just that some people are dicks.

tumblr_lpqnkxr0xb1qh59n0o3_250.gif

• Like 2

After a week on holiday with the familt: Other peoples kids.

They really drive me up the wall. Trying to have some fun in the pool with your own kids and they are there, I'm just thinking piss off. The ones that follow you around everywhere you go and never seem to have any parents in sight. No doubt getting sloshed somewhere.

...and then the ones who come and help themselves to the kids toys by the pool. Slightly annoying but not the end of the world if they play nicely, apart from the words removed who will gladly pick up the stuff from next to the sun beds and then piss off to another swimming pool making us look like grumpy so and so's for having to go a retrieve them.

other than that had a lovely time :D

The ****ing ****s in the callcentre of my ****ing mortgage company who can't ****ing well work out that I don't have a dependent child over the age of 18 living with me because I'd had to have been 13 for the ****er to have been my kid. There is no ****ing kid. Three ****ing times I've had the same farcicle conversation with the ****ers. 

Also as a result of the conversation above my director coming out of her office to ask why she can hear the work ****tard being shouted. 

:( 

Indeed.

Then I am partly on-board with your hypothesis. Living, as I do, a stones throw away from Twickenham, I've seen how much more loutish, rugby support has got in the last ten years. I think I've made this point in here before now but I've a suspicion that it's in some way related to when England won the RWC. I suspect it attracted an element to the sport that wasn't there before and it's very much to the detriment of the match-day experience. I won't go down Twickenham high st on the evening of a game any more.

I still think it's a small minority as most rugby followers I know are very reasonable but then I could probably say the same of football fans.

How about rugby players?  Nothing worse than encountering a rugby players night out.  Lad culture at it's absolute worst.

Indeed.

How about rugby players?  Nothing worse than encountering a rugby players night out.  Lad culture at it's absolute worst.

Urrgghhhh dickheads of the highest order

• Like 1

**** fuming! I live in a set of new build flats where there's a group of people who have a click, and they're always peering through their windows or gossiping about **** who's moved in there, oh did you hear that racket last night etc. Anyways, they all bum off the site estate agent and they all hate me at the moment. Granted, I've been told twice not to park in space '34' (even though it isn't occupied yet) because this site bitch is letting one of her 'friends' have it even though she hasn't got a parking space with her flat - who is my neighbour. Anyway, this morning I took a peep out the window like a nosey fecker and noticed another woman, who lives on her own, hanging out her car window pointing over towards my flat/parking space. Low and behold, a few hours later I get this through my door. 

notice.jpg

**** fuming! I live in a set of new build flats where there's a group of people who have a click, and they're always peering through their windows or gossiping about **** who's moved in there, oh did you hear that racket last night etc. Anyways, they all bum off the site estate agent and they all hate me at the moment. Granted, I've been told twice not to park in space '34' (even though it isn't occupied yet) because this site bitch is letting one of her 'friends' have it even though she hasn't got a parking space with her flat - who is my neighbour. Anyway, this morning I took a peep out the window like a nosey fecker and noticed another woman, who lives on her own, hanging out her car window pointing over towards my flat/parking space. Low and behold, a few hours later I get this through my door. 

notice.jpg

park there tomorrow or get a mate of yours to leave it there for a few days 

• Like 2

Very easily dealt with though Warnock.  If what you're saying is true then you should be amused if anything.  No-one currently has a right to that spot and I assume she has no right to ask you for any money.  Either way, tell her that either her friend needs to pay up based on that logic or you'll continue to use it too.  All assuming you've left out no details ;)

Very easily dealt with though Warnock.  If what you're saying is true then you should be amused if anything.  No-one currently has a right to that spot and I assume she has no right to ask you for any money.  Either way, tell her that either her friend needs to pay up based on that logic or you'll continue to use it too.  All assuming you've left out no details ;)

The only detail I've left out is this woman has arthritis which I only found out Tuesday night after she spoke to me, so I moved my car. It hasn't been in 34 since then. 

That still doesn't give her any more legal right to use it over you.  Certainly doesn't add any credibility to the other bitch's threat of a fine.  What's good for the goose...  The other one is basically completely abusing her position of authority to benefit her friend.  Maybe someone higher up would be interested to know that...

Edited by BOF

That still doesn't give her any more legal right to use it over you.  Certainly doesn't add any credibility to the other bitch's threat of a fine.  What's good for the goose...  The other one is basically completely abusing her position of authority to benefit her friend.  Maybe someone higher up would be interested to know that...

Just rang my Dad cause I'm a cry baby like that... and he said exactly the same. Trouble is, I'm not one for confrontation, but I can't let this slide..

Â