Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Why are people entitled to their opinion? What good does it do the world, or the exchange of information in general, to imbue every single person with the right to their own opinion and not just that, make them feel as if they, and everyone else, should celebrate their opinion as if it's something extremely worthwhile and valid, just because it's their opinion.

It is one of the wonders of a mature democracy that when everyone is entitled to an opinion the sheer number of opinions means that they cancel each other out and therefore are worthless.

The problem is with systems where no one is allowed an opinion and therefore the few which are expressed gain huge value and power and look like a threat to the system, which means they have to be severely dealt with.

The so-called neutrality and balance of our media is the perfect demonstration of the system in action, as every opinion is cancelled by its exact opposite, which leaves those in power to do exactly what they planned to do in the first place but which is then presented as a reasonable compromise arrived at by our benign leader.  :)

I'm sure I glanced a post on here about the choreographed wedding dance that's been on TV for the last few days, it was on zgood morning Britain yesterday, 2 people surprised by "we didn't think it would go viral, were taken by surprise" it caused me to hurl a few expletives at the tv and leave the room.

Then when I came back in they were talking about cilla black so I had to leave the room again.

2 hours with the only posts in Off Topic being in the US Politics thread. Groan.

its actually a good thing, it means we are on the cusp of signing more players, and everyone's in the main forum.

2 hours with the only posts in Off Topic being in the US Politics thread. Groan.

That's where all the fun is, so STFU :)

I wasn't knocking the thread, just the lack of Off Topic activity! The US Politics thread just happens to be one I don't post in, that's all.

Edited by Stevo985

People using Football Cocking Manager as an analysis tool for potential signings and even worse then using its cocking algorithms to assess his potential in 3/4 years time.

****. Right. Off.

• Like 4

That's where all the fun is, so STFU :)

I wasn't knocking the thread, just the lack of Off Topic activity! The US Politics thread just happens to be one I don't post in, that's all.
I know, mate. I'm just trying to be like the cool kids! And US politics really is a lot of fun! (Said none of the cool kids. Ever).

People using Football Cocking Manager as an analysis tool for potential signings and even worse then using its cocking algorithms to assess his potential in 3/4 years time.

****. Right. Off.

Came here to pretty much post this.

What are SSN playing at, I've just seen they are using FM attributes as 'stats', they just did an attribute comparison between coquelan and a midfielder arsenal are apparently interested in.

Tacking

Positioning

Workrate

Etc.

They are supposed to be journalists ffs, that is absolute garbage.

It's wasn't even just, "his strengths are his tackling passing and work rate, he's a typical DM" or something like that.

Genuinely, it was just his stats are better than coquelan so he must be an improvement and a good signing.

• Like 1

Â